Twenty-Two

I walked into the police station with the officer and sighed, i have to admit i'm scared right now, i licked my lips sitting in the seat the officer told me to wait for a while.
I looked around and just saw the people working on their papers, they were so focused on the work, they barely look up to other, they just sit there doing what they are there for.
I felt a bit overwhelmed in the room because i should've been in home doing my work, but i'm here maybe risking all of my career, the career i worked to hard for so long.

"Miss Debnam, come here please" The officer called me, i looked up and nodded. I stood up and walked for the way he told me to, i entered a office and the officer closed the door behind me.

"Sit down please, miss" The girl in the chair behind a computer said, she was wearing glasses and looked a bit old, maybe thirty or forthy.

"Why am i here?" I asked feeling a bit nervous, my voice shaking a bit and so do my hands, i gulped and she looked at me raising a brow.

"Well it's easy, miss i have been working here for a while and see that you are such a honorable woman, such a good human being but you haven't payed the bills miss, i called you here because i got this paper" She paused and showed me a paper, it said i haven't payed something about the car, oh my god i was breathing right now, for a moment i thought the worst about this. "Is the first warning, it had to arrive at your house but for a weird reason it didn't, i'm giving it to you, if you pay this you're free from us, otherwise we will have to take legal actions miss"

"Okay, don't worry i wasn't informed about this but i'll definitely pay this as soon as i can" I smiled and she nodded.

"Perfect" She looked at the computer and frowned.

"Well i'll leave if you finished..." I tried so say not to being disrespectful.

"Yes ma'am it's okay, remember to pay it and we're done" She said and i nodded, i left the office and walked to get a taxi to where i left my car. I sighed in relief, i thought so many things, i thought i would go to jail, god exists for real.
I payed the taxi and got off walking to my car, i got in and drove to my house, finally breathing. Everything will be okay.

{...}

Your pov

I was lying in my bed looking at the wall, i sighed, God everything that happened was crazy! i thought i would be expelled, god dammit, i don't think this be worth it, i mean she can lost her job, i can lost everything, it's my last year and i can't risk it... not for my teacher.

"Honey are you okay?" I heard my mom, i looked up and nodded.

"Yeah don't worry, it's okay" I lied, she smiled and closed the door, i sighed and closed my eyes for a while.

"Y/N, can i come in?" I heard my sister calling, i stood up and opened the door.

"Is everything okay?" She smiled shyly and entered my room, she sat in my bed and looked at her hands.

"No... i didn't want to talk to mom about this because i don't really wanna worry her, i miss her... so much sometimes i need her and she isn't her, sometimes you're not here either and i just hate to talk to Lucy, i need my family..." She said and tears where rolling down her cheeks, i felt my heart aching, i sat in the bed and hugged her, we lied down in the bed hugging and she was crying but then she stopped.

"I'm so sorry kid, i will always be here for you, i know mom alway works and i have school almost all day, i'm so sorry, what about we have our time in the evening? we can do homework together and listen to music, what do you say?" Her eyes were filled with sparks, her smile was the most beautiful i've seen in so long, she was happy to hear that.

"Yes yes yes! please i would love that! even though i don't like my homework" She laughed and so did i, i hugged her again and she played with my fingers.

"Y/n?"

"What's wrong?"

"What happened to your girlfriend?" She asked, i felt a bit uncomfortable, i don't really wanna talk about it because i'm
thinking on end everything with her, but there's nothing better than talk about this with her i think so.

"Well... you see it's complicated... i think we aren't going to be girlfriends for long, it's... hard and she has a life, a better one without me, i'm young and still have time to find a girlfriend or boyfriend maybe, who knows, you don't have to worry about me, i'll figure it out"

"But she loves you, you love her why would you break up with her?"

"We didn't actually start but i'm going to stop seeing her, it's for the best kiddo"

"It's not, if you love her you gotta fight for it y/n" She said and i sighed.

"Enough okay? the time will say what's going to happen okay?" She nodded.

We cuddle all night and fell asleep, until the next day, i woke up and rubbed my eyes and she wasn't here, i guess she went to get ready for school, i stood up and walked to the bathroom to do my daily routine.

After i finished i walked to the kitchen and grabbed a banana, Lucy was making breakfast but i denied it, i was a bit late so i better hurry.

Once i arrived at school i walked in my classroom, it was empty, it's weird, usually Jesy is here but anyways. Another biology class.
Like three minutes later i saw Alycia entering the room, i got nervous, she smiled when she saw me but i already make a decision, it's now or never.

"Hey baby" She walked to me and tried to kiss me but i moved. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? seriously? everything is wrong okay! we... Alycia we can't do this anymore, no more, like this isn't working, us, i mean this kind of relationship you wanna have is not working and i'm not going to-"

"What are you talking about? i'm lost wait, are you ending up this? what we have? y/n we have done so much now and we have advantage, we can-"

"No, we can't, we won't. I'm sorry but i can't do this, is ridiculous Alycia" I said, it hurts so much, i wanna cry, but i have to, haven't i?

"Why? you don't love me?" Ouch that word again... I sighed and hold up the tears, i bit my lip. "Answer me"

"Don't make it hard Alycia just let it go! there are a lot of girls out there!" I said, i stood up collecting my things.

"You don't understand, do you? i love you, i fell in love with you, why are you doing this?"

"I'm sorry, it's for the best, you can't risk your career!! and i can't either i'm a good student and my expendient is clean, if they catch us again it would be the end for you and me" I sighed. I would walk away but she grabbed my arm.

"It's for the best? for you? because you're being selfish! you're just thinking in the best for you!"

"I'm not! im-"

"YOU ARE!"

"Yes i am! MAYBE I AM! stop fucking looking for me then if i'm that selfish! get away from me Alycia! Fuck off!" I yelled at her and she let go my arm, her jaw clenched, i sighed and walked away of the classroom.

Good, perfect, just perfect! i ruined it.
or maybe i didn't.
Maybe it's for the best, right?

Nope, it's because you're scared stupid, admit it, you're scared that you would lost that good student reputation and also that you would fall so hard for her that she won't catch you but guess what honey, you already did.

I need to shut my mind off.

I am aliveeeee wattpad isn't working again 🙃 but i can update nOW!!! so enjoy it:) hope you guys like it, i'm sorry but drama is just starting🤷🏼‍♀️

Love you!