Nineteen

Alycia's pov.

After the fight i had with this guy, i felt so damn stressed, i need to leave before he can tell the principal about me and y/n, i cant risk her and neither can i, i will lose this job but it doesnt matter, i'll find another one, at this point it really doesn't matter if i can be with her properly and not hiding of everyone else.

"Alycia is everything okay?" I heard Perrie's voice, i looked up and nodded.

"Yeah, just a bit stressed here you know, i have been busy with the reviews and all" I said, she nodded and smiled, she palmed my back and caressed it.

"It's okay, why don't you take a break? the day is not just making reviews and tests and projects, you know?"

"Yeah, thanks Perrie" She nodded.

"I have to go, you should go home, almost everyone left already" She said and i nodded, it's pretty late and she's right.

"I will" She left and i started to pack my things on my bag, I walked out the classroom and locked it, I heard someone screaming from the bathroom, i don't know who can it be i mean everyone left already? I walked to the bathroom and recognized the voice, it's y/n!

"Stop! LET ME GO NOW" She yelled.

"Shut up! now you gonna know what's a good fuck, you gonna remember me when my dick is all deep down your throat" He said, i felt disgusted and angry, i let my things fall and entered the bathroom.

"LEAVE HER ALONE NOW!" I yelled, he turned around to see me and smirked.

"Woah woah woah, look who came, the superhero, you really think you gonna save her?" He said, his hands were on all of y/n'a body, i clenched my fits and my jaw, i walked to him and pushed him away from her.

"Don't ever touch her again, you heard me you bastard?" He touched his cheek and clenched his jaw.

"You gotta patty for that bitch" He said and left the bathroom, i turned around to see y/n on the floor, crying.

"Hey hey i'm here, everything's okay"

"No... don't touch me, get away from me!" She said and hit me, i stayed away a bit and let her calm.

"It's okay, y/n, i could never hurt you"

"You did... you fucked me and then leave me, didn't talk to me in weeks! you did hurt me Alycia!" She said crying more and i sighed, she's right, after all i hurt her.

"I didn't want to feel what i was feeling for you... it scares me so much" I said, she sobbed, i got closer to her and tried to hug her, she finally didn't hesistate and hugged me back.

"Why are you so scared? that i am not the one for all your kinks and role plays?" She said, what?

"What? why you ask that?"

"I heard Paul... when you and- anyways you were talking and he said something about fucking your students as a kink, you enjoy that?"

"No! i mean... yes i used to do that but not anymore! i promise you are not like that, you are- you are different" I said, honestly it's true, she woke up on me feelings that i thought i didn't have anymore.

"Why? i'm just a student, i'm nothing"

"You are more than that i promise beautiful" She smiled a bit.

"Thank you... for saving me, he would probably... it doesn't matter"

"Always, i'll be your superhero" She chuckled. "Let's go to my house, is that okay?" She nodded.

{...}

"Alycia... Umh... i need to tell you something, it's really important" She said and i nodded, she sat on the couch and i sat next to her.

"Tell me"

"Okay well... you know the way the last biology teacher talked about me right?" I nodded. "I might be good at biology but it wasn't always this way... i started after... something happened" She gulped.

"What happened?"

"I want to be a doctor, i tried everything but that teacher seemed to hate me, i wasn't that bad in biology... but he hated me, anyways, one day he said he wanted to talk to me so i stayed after everyone left, he told me he has an idea to help me to approve biology so i'll get an A+ on my subject for hardvard" She paused, her eyes watered. "He told me if i pleased him... he would give me A+ on everything, i denied to do that but he... forced me... he raped me" She said and my eyes widened, i cant believe it! that's why he left! that bastard is such a coward.

"Baby... did you tell someone this?" She shook her head.

"I couldn't! you think they would believe me? i was a troublemaker in that time... no one believes me even my mom, i changed a lot in 3 months after the summer break i came back as a new girl, different, they just thought i did some shit to approve but i know the most of them know that i sucked his dick, they talked about this for six months and it was horrible, i tried everything to forget it but it's always there" She said and her tears rolled down her face.

"Oh god... that's horrible, i'm so sorry!" I hugged her, she cried in my chest and i caressed her back.

"Don't leave me, don't play me, i'm having this feelings, i- i cant stop them" She whispered.

"I promise i won't let you fall, i'll catch you up" I said kissing her forehead. "I'm feeling them too... i'll do anything for you"

After a few minutes later, she felt asleep and i grabbed the covers and put them over her, she looks so innocent, so adorable, how can someone does that shitty things to her, my poor baby, i'll never let anyone do that to her ever again.

Even you?

I couldn't do that to her, never play her.

You were playing with her

Until i fell in love with her

damn i'm deep, i am in fact in love with her.

**

I am sorry for any mistakes, it's like 2 in the morning and i'm sleepy lmao so i tried! :) drama is coming btwwwwwww :)