Sixteen

Two weeks later.

It's been two weeks since Alycia and I had something, she haven't talked to me, she doesn't even look at me in the classes, she doesn't ask for my opinion, anything, it's weird, but i won't insist even when i want her so badly and i miss her, but she acted weird and gosh i don't even know what the fuck to do.

Jesy, Dinah and Camila are trying to get information, because they said i look sad and it's because someone, i told them it's nothing but i'm confused, it's about Alycia but hey i can't tell them that. It's my teacher.

I arrived at my math class and saw Camila sat in her desk, i smiled and walked to her.

"Hey cute" She looks up and smiled.

"Hii y/n!" She hugged me, she is such a hugger and i love it.

"Good morning Class" Miss Kavanagh entered the room and started the class.

It was tiring and bored, after the class Camila and I walked to the cafeteria to meet up with our friends.
I was the whole class thinking on what to do with Alycia, like should i do something?

"I hear that miss debnam-carey-" She started while we were working on the math project.

"Okay quit it like i don't wanna hear more about her Camila" I said and she shrugged.

"I'm sorry i just know something happened"

"It's nothing and i can assure you nothing happened between miss debnam-carey and I" I said and she raised a brow.

"Sure y/n i cant believe you that" She said and i shook my head.

"Come on Camila quit it" I said and Camila shook her head.

"I know something happened y/n you can't hide it i'm not stupid as i look, i know something it's between you and her" She said and i sighed.

"Whatever Camila" I said and we went back to our project.

{...}

"GUYSSSS YALL CANT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!!" Dinah came yelling and everyone looked up to see her, she rolled her eyes.

"Don't look y'all i'm talking to my friends losers" She said and sat next to me.

"Well what a entrance miss hansen, now share the news with the group" Jade said and i laughed.

"Quit being that way Jade you're not even funny, well like i wa saying, i was walking by the principal office and i heard miss debnam-carey asking him for vacations, she said she was having some problems and she needed this, but he said he can't find a side teacher, she groaned and walked out furiously!" She said and i frowned. Why did she need vacations? what problems? am i?

"Oh god i think maybe is because of y-"

"Camila!" I said and she looked at me.

"What? it's true" She said.

"Um what?" Jesy asked and i rolled my eyes.

"Nothing" I said and i stood up walking to her classroom.
She was there reviewing some test, i entered and stood next to the door.

"What do you want?" She said without even looking at me.

"We need to talk, you can't avoid me, we did something and you can't make like that ever happened Alycia!" I said, she looked at me and groaned.

"Shut up y/n! we are at school, secondly stop calling me that i'm your damn teacher!"

"You didn't remember that while you were fucking me" I said and she sighed mad.

"That was a mistake, you need to understand that what we are doing it's wrong! you- i mean" I shut my eyes.

"If this it's wrong then you shouldn't have making me actually believe that you wanted me as much as i do! you fucking bastard!" I hit her chest and she grabbed my arms from behind stopping me.

"Stop stop! y/n stop fighting!!" She said. "I'm sorry okay, i didn't mean to say that, look i'm scared that what happened can bring me troubles, you are underage for god sakes, i don't know what would i do if they ever find out that we-"

"Shut up okay, you meant that because you said it! now don't fucking look for me again and making me fall for your stupid kinks!" I said and walked out of her classroom, i'm mad and hurt, she said it was a mistake but it didn't feel like that in the moment.

I felt it real and pure.
I felt it normal and perfect.
But i think i was wrong she just wanted a fuck and that's all.