Chap.2 "At First, An American Cincinnatus"

MacArthur had very imperialistic leanings towards the Far-Right and almost a National Populist in terms of his actions during his rise to power and spending time to revive the Army. He had sympathy for Long and the American First Union Party but he hated Syndicalism with a passion, At first, He was being called the "American Cincinnatus" even despite his Nationalistic and almost out right "Ultra-Imperialistic".

 He had sympathy for Long and the American First Union Party but he hated Syndicalism with a passion, At first, He was being called the "American Cincinnatus" even despite his Nationalistic and almost out right "Ultra-Imperialistic"

(General George S. Patton Jr. Announcing the rehabilitation of the American Union State back into the U.S.)

When American Union State General George S. Patton Jr. had announced the Rehabilitation of the former American Union State, William Dudley Pelley of the Silver Legion of America had been outraged saying that it was a "trap" by the Syndicates. Pelley knew something that MacArthur did not know, Pelley had informed Patton by saying that the Mexican States were planning an attempt to take over the states of Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. Pelley arrived in Washington D.C. which was still a wasteland at 12:12 EST, He was sent by Patton and Long as a envoy of diplomacy. When MacArthur was showed the captured plans of the United Mexican States to annex the three states, MacArthur was outraged beyond belief, He said that the 255th Armored Division and the 1st Infantry Divisions were to be stationed both in Phoenix and Tucson.

 When MacArthur was showed the captured plans of the United Mexican States to annex the three states, MacArthur was outraged beyond belief, He said that the 255th Armored Division and the 1st Infantry Divisions were to be stationed both in Phoenix...

(Japanese-American Volunteers training for a new war in the American continent in November 4, 1939)

The year of 1939 was almost at it's end and with MacArthur paranoid of Mexico starting a war to take the territories of the United States, MacArthur wasted no time in getting the most organized divisions to the Southern Border. In around a number days, The divisions made it there to the Southern Border. With no surprise, Most of them were convinced that the Mexicans were going to take over.