Chap.7 "Project Raven Rock,Plan E.N.C.L.A.V.E. And the Second Mexican Revolt"

Project Raven Rock was the project in which MacArthur had came up with a plan to build an Underground Research Military Base in Washington D.C., This research facility was known as "The Military Lab for Weaponry and Advanced Technology". The facility was located at the newly created Weston Water Treatment Plant that housed a bunker that leads down into the main labs, As a whole, The Research Facility was to be kept top secret incase any Syndicalists spies were active. The whole facilities main focus was Atomic and Secret Weapon Technology such as the Nuclear Bomb And the SR-91 Aurora Hypersonic Spy Plane were reported to have been made in the Lab.

Plan E.N.C.L.A.V.E. Was the plan to start up a very Jingoistic, Patriotic, and Militaristic faction of MacArthur's Junta that was in charge, This plan had been put into action when the first designs for new armored tanks were being implemented during the summer of 1940. The new group's name was originally called the "Realm", But Douglas changed the name to what the name of the plan was and it was now the "Enclave". The Enclave was supposed to censor and crackdown on Political upheaval against the Junta and MacArthur, In reality, The Enclave Imperium was in fact on orders from the American Caesar himself to purge the Totalists and Syndicalists.

 The Enclave was supposed to censor and crackdown on Political upheaval against the Junta and MacArthur, In reality, The Enclave Imperium was in fact on orders from the American Caesar himself to purge the Totalists and Syndicalists

(The "E Pluribus Imperium" Flag of the Enclave that was officially adopted on April 19, 1940 until March 4, 1949)

In no time, Douglas ordered total surveillance on the Trade Unions. Anyone who was apart of the militias of Reed were arrested and thrown in jail. The status of Reed was questionable to where his current whereabouts are and his health remains to debate, Then it was confirmed, Reed died due to White Typhus which caused him to become ill and died in the highlands in the Union of Britain. MacArthur did not really felt sorry for the death of Reed and called him a "Cowardly Traitor to the American People", Meanwhile, King Edward was dealing with problems of his own. Edward had attempted to invade Denmark at a very wrong time while Canada was at war with the Internationale, Douglas Lend Leased canada with more weapons.

When rioting in the territories of Mexico had commenced due to the new Junta regime, MacArthur had sent sent the Junta in Mexico a number of FT Renaults to crackdown on the unionists.

(Tanks of the Mexican Police Force and Synarchists roaring through downtown Mexico City during the Riots)

When President Jose had put more Goldshirts armed with old Winchester M1850s in the City, Several unionist reds began to die due to a explosion at a chemical plant. This caused further problems for the unity of the Mexican people and twice the damage caused by the unionists faction, Douglas began to send the 56th and 77th Infantry divisions to Baja California and including Mexico City.

Jose began to ask Corneliu Codreanu for help but Corneliu was dealing with his own problems by fighting a two front war with Hungary and Bulgaria, Edward VIII sent the 19th "Tory" Division to Mexico to destroy the unionist ports. Mexico once again was in another Civil War, Douglas not wanting to get involved in another war had sent squadrons of B-29 Superfortress bombers to carpet bomb unionist positions. La Plata was also sending help to the Synarchists that were fighting for the freedom of Mexico while Afrika was also sending supplies, In just a matter of months the unionists were finally defeated due to the help of the Enclave.