Chap.11 "Stoping Another War Dead In It's Tracks"

The first three minutes that the NCR and Brotherhood came into the Kaiserreich Universe, War was coming soon than the American Caesar thought. Again, The country was divided, But that did not stop the national guard from mobilizing against both the NCR and the Brotherhood. Meanwhile, In Washington, John Henry Eden who was now a robotic synth instead of a computerized machine, Was trying to mobilize the 2050th Tesla Power Armor Division to defend Washington. Eden, Autumn, Dornan, and Horrigan were trying to contact MacArthur to see of what to do about the New California Republic Rangers and The Brotherhood of Steel Paladins. In a matter of weeks, MacArthur and his crew arrived in Baltimore on the Battleship Missouri. Still he was angry and did not blame the Enclave, In the NCR, Aaron Kimball was trying to get his most respected General Lee Oliver to have diplomatic actions with both the USA and Enclave. Paladin Danse leader of the Easter Division of the Technocracy of Steel was still trying to come to a peace agreement with Kimball but the problem was the phone lines were down.

MacArthur at Washington called General Lee Oliver, Paladin Danse, General Nora, and every leader from the universe to a diplomatic action to get to Washington to sort the situation out. In a maximum of ten days, all leaders were present and came to a conclusion that fighting was a racket. Most of the factions hated syndicalism with a vengeance that cant possibly be described, The Factions united into the "Patriotic National Populist American Wasteland Army" Or the P.N.P.A.W.A. No one had a clue of what was going on but Douglas said to the factions that "We are all Americans, Even in another Universe with not that much of total differences, The factions are our Brothers and Sisters from far away, Even the Ghouls who haven't had that much radiation on them with their minds still intact.". This speech was so heart warming and America was united once more, The Brotherhood, NCR, Institute, Minuteman, Enclave, and every faction was united, America was once again reborn.

Nora was the leader of the Minuteman and Shaun her son was leader of the Institute, Nora's husband had died to a fatal gunshot wound to the head by an agent of the Institute. MacArthur went to the other universe and brought her husband into the Kaiserreich Universe were a funeral was hold, The funeral was probably the most largest funeral in history, Members from every nation wether Syndicalist or National Populist attended because of how heartbreaking it was. This was the most heartfelt event in the history of Kaiserreich and Fallout, People were finally getting along instead of trying to kill one another because of how they think. Shaun was by this time an old man and Nora was cryogenically preserved, This caused a lot of people to unite in happiness, And Christmas was just around the corner. John Henry Eden and Most of the Enclave personnel got together, sang songs, and danced around in cheer that war was a fictional thing.

Aaron Kimball and Lee Oliver were doing the same thing, Getting ready for Christmas and The Brotherhood following in the footsteps of their once great mortal enemies. In the former Union of Britain, Former Prime Minister Phillip Snowden retired from politics and celebrated with old friends. MacArthur was giving speeches and congratulating fellow Americans, The whole world was united for a brief moment of time. After Christmas, The World of Kaiserreich would soon be engulfed in another Political Chaos stage.