Chap.14 "The Capitulation and A New Universe Expands"

The Battle of Juneau was a bloody fight but the Totalists were not going to give up without a fight, They were defiant till the end.

Upon boarding the U.S.S. Missouri and going to Hawaii to prepared for a beachhead on the Alaskan Capital of Juneau, The American Caesar began to question his destiny if it was going to rebel him. He thought nothing of it and proceeded into the main quarters where he typed on his typewriter, It was not known at the time that MacArthur had a diary. Once he was done typing he would sometimes would go on deck and just walk around for hours, He would also just stare into the distance because of how irritated he was. Another event that was fueling his rage against the Syndies was both the Weltkrieg and the Frontierian-American War, Douglas had calmed down by the type they approached the icy, cold, and liquid nitrogen capital of Juneau.

When the Missouri and the other Federalist warships got into range of bombarding the capital which was under control of the Frontierian Republican Liberation Army. The F.R.L.A. Were Eisenhower's main army force that were notorious for their inhumane crimes, The FRLA were if not the most heinous gang of hoodlums that would wave red banners and shoot people who did not go with their ideology or even just organize those who wanted to go back to the union. This was Eisenhower's main scheme that would throw Alaska into one of the most big genocides that has ever occurred in history, Dwight had set up the Department of Hope, This one peculiar department would participate in the organize crime. The Department were involved in the horrific mass slaughter of Federalists, Americans, and Army Veterans by running the secret camps that were near the Alaskan High Frequency Active Auroral Research and Development Program facility in Gakona. The Facility was rumored to emit a new color to the sky and make clouds appear out of nowhere, A picture was taken from a patrol of two Convair B-36 Peacemarker's of the main facility near Gakona:

 The Facility was rumored to emit a new color to the sky and make clouds appear out of nowhere, A picture was taken from a patrol of two Convair B-36 Peacemarker's of the main facility near Gakona:

(The same photo taken from the patrol of B-36's that said that this is where the site was located, Circa. 1943)

When the American Caesar was presented by Marshall about this one particular photo, He was surprisingly interested in this "Program" that Eisenhower was involved in. The Federal Secret Intelligence Office Services were the Main Organization that MacArthur had put to investigate the Program and unveil its secret agenda and technology, The F.S.I.O.S. Had agents that infiltrated the Program and almost got away with most of the top secret files that were kept in Accordion folders and most of the data were saved on Computer Racks. By this time, MacArthur had thought of the most interesting but terrifying theory that he had feared the most: Another Portal to Another Dimension. Douglas became scarred as well as Autumn and the other factions for not just the United States Of America but the whole World.

Reports of new men dressed in black uniforms and bearing the name O.W.N. And having a bloodthirsty Personality of ridding the world of freedom, Started to appear in the icy cold mountains of Siberia. MacArthur knew about of what really the team of O.W.N. Was, This weird Secret Society came in the form of a team from a game that Douglas loved to play. The game that the OWN Organization came from was called Team Fortress 2. Team Fortress 2 was a game that the American Caesar liked, Even though he was a General, He had spare time to mess around. The Game was developed by Valve in 1941 and is still probably one of the most greatest and strangest games as of today, But for it to come to life, Douglas knew that Badlands located in New Mexico was housing a number of M1941 Johnson Automatic's and a ton of other weaponry that the group would love to get their hands on.

When Douglas went back to Washington D.C., He was found with diplomatic envoys from the games two main companies of Builder's League United and Reliable Excavation & Demolitions, The main companies were done fighting by ousting both Redmond Mann and Blutarch Mann and were willing to fight against O.W.N. And their scheme for world supremacy. There was another fear that MacArhur had that was considered his worst fear and that was the Team Fortress 2 Freaks, Team Fortress 2 Freaks or more commonly called TF2 Freaks are bizarre and almost impossible creatures with unique abilities that use Team Fortress 2 characters as their base. Douglas was not unknown to the TF2, Garry's Mod, and Half Life 2 worlds and loved the games but he still was fearful of the creatures. Most of the creatures were very friendly but highly erratic and unpredictable in nature but were friendly enough to both the Kaiserreich and Fallout population.

The main freak that MacArthur could trust was a man by the name of "Dr. Schadenfreude", He was made by a YouTube by the name of Sariskhan. This freak was considered the most evil but after O.W.N. Had took all of his experiments and killed his bed trusted friend, he then became a vengeful madman in a good way. Other powerful freaks went to Washington to help MacArthur with the problem of O.W.N., All of the commanders of the freaks and their respected creators I will list here and keep in mind some of their creators had strange names for them:

Main list of the leaders of the TF2 National Socialist Conclave Universal Panel Assembly Party

Dr. Schadenfreude made by Sariskhan

Dr. Johann Van Windhoek and his Students made by ShermanZAtank

Cybormedic made by ShermanZAtank

Scheemic made by TheLicone

Cyborneer made by ShermanZAtank

Spanner made by both Sariskhan and Shirosaki97

Soldine made by Sariskhan

The list was finally concluded and was presented to the American Caesar by Butler, MacArthur was still scarred for his life when he first took a look at these freaks in real life but they insisted that he was in no danger and in fact loved America. In this time, MacArthur was interested in an ideology called "National Socialism", When he asked Dr. Schadenfreude and Cyborneer about the Ideology they said it was founded by a man named Adolf Hitler who led the Third Reich in the other Universe. MacArthur became interested in this ideology because it mimicked the National Populist Ideology in the Kaiserreich universe, The members of the meeting named their organization the "National Socialist Conclave Universal Panel Assembly Party". The Party was in now in charge of the region that the badlands are located in the Kaiserreich Universe, MacArthur was quite uncomfortable with giving the State of New Mexico away to these weird freaks but they had the American Caesars word that they would not harm anyone in the Kaiserreich Universe.

In the mean time, The National Socialist Conclave Universal Panel Assembly had declared the Greater Gravel Empire, While Schadenfreude, Van Windhoek, and Cybormedic declared the Greater Glacier National Socialist ColdFrontian Imperium. Both of these two Empires had declared war on the O.W.N. Organization calling it a Communist and dangerous to the Universes, The United States of America did not follow suit because they were exhausted after the Grand Betrayal. The most recent technology that was available to the Greater ColdFrontian Imperium was the Mauser Kar98k as the main standard issued weapon, The Greater Gravel Empires main standard issued weapon for their army was the M1903A3 Springfield rifle.

The Future was now in MacArthurs hands of what to do with the two empires in the American Alliance and highly Etho-Nationalistic and National Socialistic, The future became very lighten by MacArthur and his peace proposal to the Greater Gravel Empire and ColdFrontian Imperium.