Chap.13 "Eisenhower's Grand Betrayal"

This all started near the Autumn of November of 1943, Eisenhower who was already General, Had done probably one of the most embarrassing acts that would cost him his career. The most embarrassing failure was due to him ordering a supply of alchemic type ceremonial dust to send to Alaska then to Ohio and finally Massachusetts, When MacArthur got word of this, He was in total disbelief and immediately throughout that Eisenhower was up to something. Senator Long, Who was already interested in what Eisenhower was doing, Placed a mole into what Eisenhower was trying to do. When Long got ahold of what Dwight's secret agenda was, He took no time in alerting General Marshal and Butler about a troubling paper that was very sinister in its nature. The contents of the paper revealed a secret program called the "Alaskan High Frequency Active Auroral Research and Development Program" and its purpose was to control the weather and manipulate nature.

The Program was in gaining a popularity that Eisenhower never thought it would gain much attention, SGT Arch Dornan and Secret Service Agent Frank Horrigan were sent to Anchorage to investigate to see of where the supposed site of where their experiments were going to take place. Dwight who was in the Alaskan State Capital, Strived for secrecy to be within his now "Administration", But all this was doing was fueling MacArthur's, Eden's, and Autumn's wanting and interest in this whole now called "Conspiracy". Then Eisenhower did the one thing that Douglas had feared so much, Alaska then was declared to have split off. Dwight went on international television and declared the "Last Frontierian Socialist Republic", This was the last straw that Douglas gave Eisenhower to stand down. It was known at this point when his Iowan home was raided that he had harbored Socialistic and outright Totalist sympathies, The nation now looked down upon him as a weasel.

 It was known at this point when his Iowan home was raided that he had harbored Socialistic and outright Totalist sympathies, The nation now looked down upon him as a weasel

(The Flag of the Last Frontierian Socialist Republic in 1943, This flag was made by ColumbianSFR on DeviantART, It is Originally named Socialist Republic of Alaska.)

The Third Internationale had no interest in the Alaskan region and paid no pacific attention to it even if Eisenhower was trying to join, MacArthur then went on international radio and gave a speech, When he gave this speech, He was boiling with frustration.

"My Fellow Americans, I the American Caesar now declare Eisenhower a bandit and traitor. The reason is trying to set up a Totalist America right under our very own toes, As I speak to you, Totalism and Communism is now a Ideology that is a threat to our very own freedom and country. I am ask for Edward VIII Permission to sanction the Last Frontierian Commune, I will protect our pacific shores from any Totalist invasion. I also am asking both the NCR Rangers and Brotherhood Paladins to protect the free Americans form the evil, red, beasts. The program or project is probably the main thing we have to worry about, Eisenhower is trying to seize total control over the weather. I am calling on the whole free nations to be ready for any type of "Unnatural Weather", Eisenhower I hope you can hear me but this time I wont be giving you a break. The Enclave will bring the commies to their knees."

With this speech delivered, The Frontierian S.R. Was now unofficially at war with the United States of America, The Enclave Imperium, and the Canadian Commonwealth. Paladin Danse was also keeping in contact with the NCR President telling them to prepare for yet another Civil War and Unrest, MacArthur had called another meeting of the Fallout universe factions to discuss the Liberation of Anchorage. A plan was laid out to the American Caesar to build a very large robot that would have a laser in its eyes and have bombs for grenades, The plans name was called "Liberty Prime". The Liberty Prime project was to be in production of only just one robot, Around this time, The Enclave that was stationed in Anchorage and Fairbanks were already engaged in combat.