Chap.9 "The Rise of The B.U.N.P. And The Second British Civil War"

Douglas then wanted to close the Portal before any of the creatures from the other world start pouring in and causing a paradox, He knew he had a limited amount of time before the whole Second Weltkrieg would start up. Confusion in the Union of Britain would soon turn into another Civil War, William Henry Pratt leader of the British Union of National Populists begins an uprising in the Industrial District of Birmingham. Pratt's leadership of the BUNP was in fact a lot like George S. Pattons leadership in the US Army but had a reminiscent of Corneliu Codreanu, Pratt had only around five hundred thousand men with Anti-Tank guns and Anti-Air guns. Armed with Lee-Enfield MKIII's, The Royal National Army was established and Pratt gave a speech saying that Mosley including his gang of Totalists are destroying the name of Britannia. Douglas was then very pleased with Pratt and gave him a flag for the BUNP, Here is the Official flag of the BUNP:

(The Official flag of the British Union of National Populists, It became known that the National Pride was in the flag)

Mosley was awaking to the sound of Artillery in the distance which was located at Buckingham Palace, In no time, London and Birmingham would be engulfed in a war raging against Syndicalism. Mosley then was in the war room where his generals were and began to call the Militias to tackle the National Populists. Pratt had the Idea of lighting street lamps with Phosphorus and Wood to signal other battalions in the area that their are "Syndies" as he called them in the area, This plan had worked even with help from Edward VIII and Douglas, Pratt began to regain London in no time.

The Battle of London began on a cold winter night on August 7, 1940. The BUNP Batallions and The Totalists Militias Clashed until November 17, 1940. Trafalgar Square was no more than a roundabout for Tanks, Artillery, and Armored Cars to be blown out of sight due to land mines that the Totalists had laid, Oswald was preparing for a major offensive to drive the BUNP Batallion's out of the main sector which was between both Cable Street and the Central Subway Station. The Totalists found themselves entrenched in various Basements and Bunkers that were not well dug in, The BUNP had well dug in bunkers that could take a years worth of shelling. By 12:01, The 1st "Scot Highlands" Division is one of the main divisions that were stationed near the main Central Bunker of the Royal Totalist Army was with Mosley stationed inside.

 By 12:01, The 1st "Scot Highlands" Division is one of the main divisions that were stationed near the main Central Bunker of the Royal Totalist Army was with Mosley stationed inside

(The Last and Official Photograph of Oswald Mosley in his Totalist Uniform, November 16, 1939)

Oswald was in his bunker near of where the House of Commons was and he knew that the "Beginning of The End of the Union of Britain" was closing very quickly. After having lost control of the Northern Highlands and Liverpool, Oswald had a Mental breakdown with BUNP, US Army, Irish Republican Army, and Canadian forces closing in. General Smedley Butler, Who was formerly one of Reeds commanders had escaped to help Mosley, However Oswald was on the verge of going insane. General Butler who had experienced war and hell more better than Oswald had tried to tell him that you need an election for the people, Bunker personnel and other militia men who had seen Mosley were worried about their leader and were willing to help.

Up top of the bunker, The House of Commons was requested to be shield from any fire fighting by King Edward VIII. MacArthur who was overseeing the Battle of London on the Iowa Class Battleship U.S.S. Missouri, had promised to not shell the House or Big Ben. Back in the bunker, Smedley Butler then threaten to send a militiamen with a white flag out to announce a Unconditional Surrender, This caused Mosley to lose it by shooting an Syndicalist Militiamen Quentin L. Bridgeport. Butler who was waving the white flag had herd a slight bang that he knew was a gun, He ran down and saw possibly one of the most insane, intense, and horrifying moments of the last hours. When General Butler got to the bunker he was meant with a shaking and tearing Mosley who was holding a Webley MK. VI revolver, Some of the Militia men hesitated to even take a step close but Butler had talked Mosley who had the gun up to his head to get him not to kill himself. This document was recorded by a US Army sergeant who was a prisoner and pleading with Butler to calm him down.

With Mosley now on the floor crunched up in a ball crying, His wife including those militiamen that he developed a personal relationship with had comfort him with blankets and telling him its ok. When William Pratt, Michael Collins, Douglas MacArthur, and Edward VIII had arrived in the Bunker they meant with Mosley and also had assisted in not making anything's worse by calming him down. Mosley was then carried out by his comrades who wanted to get him into a hospital, MacArthur and Collins who were one of the four men who were carrying Oswald notice that there was a chip like size electric device attached to the back of his head.

Collins had an idea of what this device could have been from, Enclave Sergeant Arch Dornan who was with Colonel Autumn at the time had conceived the plan to resurrect a Project called "Purity". This plan was to take over a Water Treatment Plant and purify the water of the United States and Canada, This caused a little outburst of MacArthur and Collins. They had to get back to Washington D.C. and see of what in the name of the world was going on, Getting back was not going to be easy and the Missouri needed repairs. Douglas and the rest were stranded in London with Syndies, But what Douglas and the others were worried about was the Enclave taking over the whole world or the other factions of the other Universe.