Chap.5 "The New Uniform"

The requests and ordering to adopt a new military uniform were very slow at first due to the East being cut off from communication in the west, The Eastern Seaboard was in fact being repaired by this time due to the Aftermath of the Civil War. The telephone lines that connected the East with the West were bombed or cut and made it very hard to get news from the East to the West, But the new uniform was the top story and MacArthur wanted a "pure" American Uniform.

 The telephone lines that connected the East with the West were bombed or cut and made it very hard to get news from the East to the West, But the new uniform was the top story and MacArthur wanted a "pure" American Uniform

(The "Pure" American M1939 Uniform, Deviation is listed as Fallout Pre War Uniforms Unfinished 2077)

Since MacArthur had looked at these this would become the M1939 Standard Issued Uniform, There were other designs and submissions for the uniform but this was the new uniform and it would be adopted in late 1939. MacArthur knew that the dawning of a "Second Weltkrieg" could be very disastrous for both the Economy and People, Eisenhower then suggested that America should start it's own faction by naming it the "American Alliance", Douglas liked the idea of the United States starting it's own faction but knowing and learning from the Catastrophe of both the Depression and Black Monday, Douglas then embraced Isolationism and enforced the Monroe Doctrine.

MacArthur in the White House was busy as a bee, Passing Laws, Passing Bills, and Passing Reforms. When the Berlin-Washington Hotline was invented to improve relations with both the German Empire and the United States of America, MacArthur would always be on the phone talking to Wilhelm II to discuss of how Europe was and to improve relations. Edward VIII went from Toronto to Washington on a flight to greet the American Caesar, Edward wanted to improve relations with America too, But what was worrying MacArthur the most was "Will there be another Weltkrieg", The answer that Douglas feared would be a big "Yes".