Chap.19 "The Beginnings of the First American Cold War"

1946, After the whole intense fighting against OWN and The Liberation Army, MacArthur finally returned to Washington D.C. again. This marked the beginning of the First American Cold War, Things were changing rapidly as like a race horse in the final stages of running throughout the race track. The American Caesar was joyous to be in the White House again, However, Relations between the Fallout Universe And TF2 Freak Universe began to drop so hard that a pseudo-Cold War like era and personality began to arose around the two universes. The Enclave Imperium And Technocracy of Steel began to threaten each other due to the unforgiving treachery of the Great War in the Fallout Universe, Relations with the Greater ColdFrontian Empire and both the NCR and Brotherhood had began to decline so low. Dark Viper was in a very delicate situation, He was taken to the George Washington DC Medical Center where he was treated for severe hypothermia. Vipers mental state was engulfed in paranoia and sometimes heresy, He would rant and scream incoherently while some of the original OWN members would try and calm him down. Riots would erupt between the Fallout Factions and TF2 Freak Factions, MacArthur was a known elevator for trying to calm situations down but instead, He would let the Army handle it.

The most violent of the groups were Ultra Nationalists and almost "Purest", The ColdFrontian Empire and the Greater Gravel Empire formed a faction called the "United Gravel Confederation" and the Enclave Imperium joined up with the Minuteman and Institute forming the "Greater American Restoration League of the Commonwealth". In Raven Rock, Eden was a known elevator in situations like these but Autumn was going out of his way to regain control of a Water Treatment Plant that was at the Jefferson Memorial in Washington D.C., Things were becoming unstable by the day and night. Autumn started to claim that the Technocrats that were in the Brotherhood, Like usual, The Brotherhood were known liars. Danse and his team of Paladins left the Brotherhood due to claims on the MacArthurian America, Eden, Dornan, Horrigan, and Autumn had a meeting with the American Caesar of what to do in these turbulent times.

While the Washington Wall was being built, Protests beyond belief began to flood the streets asking and ordering the American Caesar to tear the wall down but it fell on deaf ears. Troops were waving the Caesar flag sky high while riding on Sherman M4 Medium Tanks and Jumbo versions of the Shermans, The Tanks were in columns outside the senate building which was being turned into a fortress to protect the American Capital. During the Birthdays of the late and most iconic presidents, George Washington, Andrew Jackson, Calvin Coolidge, Warren G. Harding, and Abraham Lincoln. Parades were held, Every factions of the two Universes of Fallout and TF2 Freak had paraded with the Federalists. Flags of each branch, army, and paramilitary were waved in which this is one of the most American times that the American Caesar was proud about. They were united for a very short period of time, It was one of the most excited times ever recorded in American History, Paladins would dance with Enclave, NCR Rangers would sing Patriotic songs with Federalists, Tory Dragoon's would drink and party until morning.

 They were united for a very short period of time, It was one of the most excited times ever recorded in American History, Paladins would dance with Enclave, NCR Rangers would sing Patriotic songs with Federalists, Tory Dragoon's would drink and p...

(Caesar Douglas MacArthur announcing the "All American United Day" event, The All American United Day falls on April 10th every year. Picture is by Gettyimages.)

The Entire time on the celebration, Everyone knew that the Cold War was still on but they thought that it was a dream in another time. The true reason that MacArthur made the holiday was because He felt that he needed to unite the American People weather they were of the other universes or not they still were Americans, The Event was also to improve relations and try to unite the nation. The Event caught international attention, Edward VIII and Kaiser Wilhelm also gone to the event and put the politics aside and gave speeches saying that this is the way America should be. After the Events, Everyone from every faction began to tear up and loose it completely, They wanted the Event to go on no matter what but all good things must come to an end.

MacArthur knew that he was getting old and needed a plan to discover a way to make him live longer, A man by that was in the navy talked to him that could be a successor. The Great American Caesar had asked Dr. Schadenfreude and Cyborneer to help him with Immortality, The scary looking doctor and the mechanical like engineer had accepted his request but it would take a lot of time. However just incase, MacArthur had meant with a US Navy Lieutenant. This one man in particular, Was born in Brookline, Massachusetts and had a very strong willed personality. The Young age Lieutenant had probably the best position as one MacArthurs aides along side Frank Horrigan, When MacArthur viewed his whole service record and was pleased with it. The name of this Lieutenant was John Fitzgerald Kennedy, A former commander of the patrol boats 109 and 59.

 The name of this Lieutenant was John Fitzgerald Kennedy, A former commander of the patrol boats 109 and 59

(The aged old Great American Caesar and Former Commander John F. Kennedy in the White House during their meeting, March 20, 1950)

Douglas was reported to be in very ill health and Schadenfreude with Cyborneer finally got the life extension machine to MacArthur, The Old Great American Caesar was able to walk around and talk but he was happy that someone could be a "Vice-Caesar". It became more known that he would tell the people about his health that he could last more long than any human, A election was coming up for Vice-Caesar of the now renamed to the United MacArthurian States of America. The Election would be on November 5, 1950, Kennedy would be running against Huey P. Long who was the former leader of the American Union State. Now, Americas future would be decided through this one Election that would keep MacArthurs dream for the nation running but with the Vice Caesar, The Vice Caesar would have a focus of more ideas that would be appropriate for the nation. MacArthur also made it a law that National Populists, Paternal Autocrats, and Authoritarian Democrats were only a loud to run for Vice Caesar.