Chap.6 "The Second Weltkrieg"

On the night of November 9th, 1940, The disaster had begun. The Commune of France declared war on the German Empire including it's Allies of Mitteleuropa. The Irish Republic was also on the side of Mitteleuropa which played a key roll in taking down the Union of Britain, Oswald Mosley had declared the Second Weltkrieg a "Second Revolution for the Workers".

Meanwhile across the Atlantic, MacArthur had gotten news about the outbreak of the Second Weltkrieg, He remained calm but with the Entente joining in, It would make things a little hard for MacArthur. Douglas had pushed for Neutrality in the Second Weltkrieg, All the while funding both the Entente and Mitteleuropa. In Asia, Things began to heat up both in Siam and the Qing Empire. Plaek Phibunsongkhram, A Field Marshal and National Populist had started a coup to bring Thailand out of the catastrophic consequences of Black Monday, He was very successful and was supported by the American Caesar.

But in the United States, Douglas needed to focus on reviving the country from the Second Civil War. Douglas had been a very charismatic and cautious man who worked tirelessly on projects and in no time the revival of the United States would be at hand. The USA came back with full might and the revival was stiff and righteous, MacArthur was hailed as a hero and most of all a "Savior of America". In South America, The AIB or Brazilian Integralist Action took power after the failed Syndicalist revolt in the Amazons, MacArthur had put the Monroe Doctrine into action by protecting the Americas from Syndicalist influences. Douglas became worried not just because of Radical Syndicalists and Totalists, But because he was afraid that America could get into the War with a "Inside Job". After the sinking of the S.S. Lusitania  which was a Inside job that almost got the United States into a war, He then ordered the arrests of several people involved in the Lusitania incident in jail. The Rockefellers, Rothschilds, and JP Morgan were confiscated and thrown in jail.

(General Douglas MacArthur during the raid on some of the Richest people in the world, Circa

(General Douglas MacArthur during the raid on some of the Richest people in the world, Circa. 1940)

After the confiscation of the three families that funded the Lusitania Incident and including the Second Civil War, Douglas decided to join Mitteleuropa in the middle of the Second Weltkrieg. The United States name would not change until mid 1943, However the flag of the country would change due to MacArthur becoming a very positive influence.

 The United States name would not change until mid 1943, However the flag of the country would change due to MacArthur becoming a very positive influence

(The "Caesar Flag" the designer of the flag was Ernst King, A Admiral who had experience of making flags.)

The Anthem of the United States changed from the "Star Spangled Banner" to "Hail, Columbia" the unofficial anthem would be "Columbia, Gem Of The Ocean". America was changing from a Republic into an Imperium and Douglas MacArthur had Project Raven Rock put into Action by the end of December, The Project had called for the Montana Class Battleships and other designs to be built and to put a man on Mars by 1945.

MacArthur had another plan that was to build a life extension machine or a pill that can reverse his aging, He also had a major project that was part of the Raven Rock project but this was a project that would change both his life and the way America would function forever. The project or plan was to have all fifty states unite into thirteen commonwealths to help stem political chaos in the states that were going through tough situations. Alaska situation seemed quite ok for the long run but it would not see a problem until the end of the Second Weltkrieg.

Rumors and reports of a "Strange, Jingoistic, and Militant" group started to gain attention, This group origins still remain unexplained but it is believed that they came from another universe or possibly another planet.