Chap.21 "The Inaugration of Kennedy"

Most of the People even from the two other Universes were asking the same question "What Will Happen Now?", Most were fearing of a take over of a party leading into another Civil War. The First impression was that America was going to collapse, But, Vice Caesar John F. Kennedy had address the nation in order to calm the people and continue MacArthurs  Plan for Economic Revival and Making American Renewal Again.

 Kennedy had address the nation in order to calm the people and continue MacArthurs  Plan for Economic Revival and Making American Renewal Again

(Vice Caesar John F. Kennedy addresses the nation in order to calm the people down and announcing the plan for Economic Revival.)

                                                  The Inauguration Speech of Vice Caesar John Fitzgerald Kennedy:

"My fellow Americans, Today, I am deeply saddened by the Assassination of our Greater American Caesar due to an OWN member. I hope I can comfort all of you with these words of good honor and greatness: "I am going to continue the Junta and the True MacArthurian Dream", This Incident will become a sadden day, But, I will not let this country go into oblivion. As Vice-Caesar, An Eternal Flame Memorial will be placed in honor of our now long lost Greater American Caesar. Just remember of how great MacArthur was, He was a good man who cared for our nation, He saved us in the worst Second Civil War ever to be seen. I have Asked Colonel Augustus Autumn and President John Henry Eden to head the military under MacArthur and my direct authority, I am not asking for anyone to start putting their trust in other parties but rather asking for what they can do for the country that we inherit from George Washington. I will not let you down, I will work for you, The American People."

With that speech of the Inauguration of Vice-Caesar of John F. Kennedy, People began to fill hopeful again, OWN members were arrested after this and were thrown into jails throughout the country. Now the Greater American Caesar has left the Earth, Dark Viper who was still in the hospital began to breakdown severely in tears that his men would kill the General. Eisenhower who betrayed the MacArthurian Junta and set up a Syndicalist Republic in Alaska had no clue that MacArthur had died but he attended the funeral, Dwight then was in jail again for reasons unknown. However, The MacArthurian Era was reported to be over with it became into the "MacArthurian-Kennedian Era" which kept the MacArthurian Era from collapsing. The beginning of a new era was unfolding before the American People's eyes, People were hopeful that Kennedy would do something to keep America out of both Civil Wars and World Wars.

America was changing as the day that Kennedy had been acting and reviving the country from the ruins of a Post-Second World War Era, People felt that the Junta was the voice which it was. Americans in the South thought that Long had became a promising in the Election and Appointing of Kennedy, The American Union State was no longer in existence but Long wanted to have better tariffs and talked to Autumn and Eden about it. Long had no idea that OWN was like a "Shadowy type of functioning body" still, Former OWN members had started to flood the former American Union State causing the rise of the Third Ku Klux Klan. William Dudley Pelley had reported to the Enclave and Paladins that he caught OWN members trying a plot in order to rise a "Second Frontierian Republican Federation", This was not a call for attention but to keep America from becoming Totalist.