Chap.18 "Dark Vipers Downfall"

When MacArthur was airlifted out of the desert, He ordered B-36 Peacemakers to bomb the living daylights out of OWN. The leader of OWN who's name was revealed to be an alias called "Dark Viper", Had made the worst decision that would cost OWN and their whole entire operation. The worst decision that Viper made was that he was going to try and start a coup in America, It would fail so hard that even his most trusted colleagues would leave. Viper was not very kind or tolerant to traitors, Traitors of OWN were given very harsh and almost sadistic treatment. The Punishments of OWN were exactly the same that engulfed most Totalist countries, Punishment methods were consisted of both Waterboarding and or capital punishment. When an OWN prison was raided, Paladins, Rangers, and Federalists were horrified with what they were meant with, They found what could only be described as pure barbarity. The Battalion had found three torture chambers, These chambers were originally used as food stock rations but turned into something more horrifying. When Schadenfreude and Cyborneer had went to see these chambers, They almost broke down in tears.

When the American Caesar was shown photos of these chambers, He feared the worst of what OWN was doing behind the scenes. When an Inner Coup had happened in OWN, Viper was said that he purged the disloyal and murdered them in cold blood. When Spies had infiltrated the main facility or base of operations of OWN, They transmitted a signal that came from The Brooks Range Mountains in Alaska. Their base of operations were inside a huge underground bunker like facility that once had housed secret advanced technology, The nature of these advance technologies is and remains unexplained, but in an interview in 1945, The American Caesar had said that "The Facility was formerly a Last Frontierian facility that the weather control program had control of.". On April 30, 1945 would mark the end of OWN and Vipers terror, B-36 Peacemakers and including Flying Wing Federalist bombers flew from Spokane all the way up to Fairbanks Air Force Base where they would fuel up and wait for the Final battle to begin. The 54th "Mitchell Memory" Bomber Squadron was assign to the Fairbanks Air Recon to see of what OWN was up to, When scouting the Base, They found several upon several of well dug in trenches that were just a little to the East. These trenches were the remains of what was left of the Last Frontierian Liberation Army, The Liberation Army remnants were non hostile but still thought that the Republic was still alive.

 These trenches were the remains of what was left of the Last Frontierian Liberation Army, The Liberation Army remnants were non hostile but still thought that the Republic was still alive

(A photo shot from the cabin of a B-36 Peacemaker picturing the Range with a squad of three B-29 Bombers scouting the remains of the Liberation Army and a very few outposts of OWN. April, 30 1945)

In Fairbanks, MacArthur had sent the Montana-Class of Battleships U.S.S. Ohio and U.S.S. New Hampshire on patrol to scout for OWN warships and Syndie warships. When the American Caesar had gotten aboard the lead ship U.S.S. Constellation a Lexington-Class Battlecruiser, He said "I will drive the OWN lunatics out of the Range and make them wish the never messed with America ever again". MacArthur was notable for frequent barking and almost going out of his way to give orders to his men, He was also reported to be a restless and tireless man who would stay up twelve hours straight but always resting his eyes. When Morning came on April 30, One of the OWN lookouts spotted the Norton Sound Battle Fleet, Big Warships waving the Caesar Flag, The Warships were of Pre-Dreadnought Era to Second Weltkrieg Era. They float with pride, They fire with pride, and carry the Star Spangled Banner and fly it higher than ever before. When the fleet got near of what used to be Barrow, They saw an opportunity to bombard the living hell out of the OWN bases and facilities.