How we used to

What can we do for the love of a friendship to never fail? Does it really last?
I still remember how we met. When two strangers become more than a family. It was the most peaceful years of my life.
I remember how we used to do crazy stuff together. Laugh of our own lame jokes. Have conversations that no one can catch. Make inside jokes that no one understand only the both of us. How we used to blast music in your room every Friday night listen to old classic songs and sing along. When we laugh so much that we start thinking we are intoxicated by our own silly actions.

The days when we used to talk to almost 3 in the morning to keep ourselves company. When no one understands us we were the only ones that could comfort one another.

When we used to go to parties or barging into house parties just to be savages. How we used to play the shots game until we get drunk just to laugh of ourselves.

Memories like those can't never be made again. I still remember the days when we called random numbers just for fun. Drink wine from our teacups and eat ice cream until we can't afford anymore. How we used to cry our eyes out to let out what we were feeling inside. Tell each other secrets and hope for no one to know.

Window shopping, Christmas dinners, carnaval parties, late night festivals, clubbing and road trips those were our favorite things to do. Still remember the time we went on a cruise, we kissed a random guy. Make him argue with his girlfriend. It's still funny how we got away with it. Those where the wildest life we've ever had together. It's sad to think about the memories and avoid to feel nostalgic. It's hard to go through all those pictures and not wonder what will be if we were still friends. What it will be if we were still those silly young girls and free.

Having sleepovers every weekends. Wake up everyday with wild thoughts to do something crazy. Careless about what comes next. No worries of tomorrow's. No regrets just fun. Adventures and more.
The good old friend of mine. That will never come back.

Life plays a mysterious way.

People grow apart so easily that it's insane. You don't necessarily have a big argument for a friendship to end. It's just meant to be like that. There are phases in life where the friendship is the most valuable treasure in the world. But a forever friendship is hard to keep if everyone has different perspective of life. Different goals or different mentality in general. People change with time and we can't avoid that. It doesn't have to be a hateful reason to move from someone. Some friendships are for the moment it was and some are for a lifetime. You just have to choose which one fits you best. Your destiny doesn't wait for you, you have to walk to it. A love of a friendship will never fade. It will always remain in the phase where it was made with all fun and games. Where the happiness of the moment was. Everything has an end, and it's sometimes might be for good but it's never easy.

-🍷💭