What she became

She was the sweetest little girl growing to become a fantastic woman.
She was a sweetheart. Having a dream to become someone very important. Someone with a bright future. Someone with passion for living. She was the girl that will never say no to any favor. She will leave her things aside to help people. No matter what anyone goes through, she will be there for them. She would even forget her struggle and help others with theirs. She wouldn't mind giving the last thing she has to help them out. No matter the time the circumstances she will be there. Even on her hardest times she tries to help.

But, this time life showed her the other side of people. She learned to never give too much to people, because you will always be disappointed. She gave up what felt good for her to be at their door. Helping them out with whatever they needed. She would believe in them. Always wearing a smile on her face. Nothing changed that until she faced the real side of humanity. She was naive. Believing everything they told her. She believed in the people she helped. She gave her life for them. Have no sleep at night in order to help them out. They took her for granted. Played her and make her look like a fool.

That girl you see showing no emotions, no care or any petty for the humanity was once the one that used to live for others. Gives her life to make others happy. The girl who is constantly talking about having no life was once the one who would have her whole future figured out. She used to be the one that give thanks to others no matter their believes.

They made her cold, no sense of humor and no faith in humanity. She used her life for others and people treated her the other way around. she lost faith, she lost hope and that will never come back to her heart.
She will be the one that can't look at you in the face because of shame, because of the feeling of worthless.
Just don't ask why she doesn't say hello anymore, ask if she is okay.
Don't judge her for not smiling at you, smile at her to enlighten her day.

No matter what she did never pleased anyone. She gave her all to them and they destroyed her for no reason.
Not even a thank you came out of their lips. The hope she used to have once has vanished with the people she used to believe in.

You wonder why she's cold? Why she will say no to anything? Why she have no friends? Why she won't care about others anymore? Because, nothing surprises her anymore. Not any feeling has left in her heart for any kind of human. What she became is because of you.

-🍷💭