New years eve

I haven't seen you in a month. The distance killing inside of you is wishing for me to come over you and be the best of all your time.
But every time I try to reach you, you're not there.
You wish to see me begging on the floor. Waiting for you to come pick me up.
As the feeling of distance goes, tears are still falling from my face. Not sure of how to put you back at my door. In the night when we were so cold, hugging our frozen memories away.
Is it long? Is it time? I can't forget when we were so tight. Anchor pain holding you down my soul. Hoping for another rainy day.
As promised, I can keep you satisfied. Holding your hand to my face, calling you for no specific reason just for me to hear your voice one more time.
Another winter without your hands holding mine as we catch the snowflakes falling from the sky.
Another winter night, you holding my hand in the snowy streets as always we promised to be alongside for the new years eve.
Pictures in my hand holding you now. What can be better for those cold nights memories to walk you back to me?
Find the loneliness on your face is hard to resist. This could have been better than ever thought.
Last winter.
Last year holding your coat from the back of your hand. That moment will never make its way here anymore.
Surprised seeing you at my door with flowers in your hands and a charming smile on your face. Is the wish I will always have when is New Years eve.
-🍷💭