The things we do

Waking up thinking about the things we do, it's always me spending my midnight's thinking about what we do or what we could do. Hoping you will do the same every time I think of you.
Honey, lets taste the sun and watch how the sunset turns dark while we kiss on the edge of the mountain. Have your hands marking circles on my back makes me have those thoughts that we can't escape. The things we can do up here while everyone is asleep.
Don't get me wrong, life has tasteful moments where we can hide the best things we have. Share the ones that everybody already knows. I'm in my mind where you are always the one shifting things in my feelings.
I can stare in your eyes all night until we fall asleep. Contemplating the glares in your eyes reflecting on mine.
Is it love what we feel or is it something else?
Lusting for your touches every night imagine you sleeping next to me. I will forever think of you and the thoughts of taking care of you.
We can share the same love, the same emotions while we don't have enough of ourselves. We can bring back the days when we used to kiss all the time and wonder how far we can go from that. Is life that easy for you and I? Is life really that tasteful? When we both have our worries wishing to burn into each other and forget the past. It is more than what we can do. It's more than just a feeling. It's more than the things we can do.
🍷💭