How we fall apart

We were strangers getting along. Two different people with different dreams and different life perspective. Different past and a promised future to look forward to. As the time went by life put things together to make the perfect scene for our future. The moments of love and compassion we used to give us all to see things work out the way we want to. All those memories were meant to be worth it. All the moments we lived as the time was ticking, we tried to make our own history. The tears, the laughs, the madness all of those emotions were part of the story.

All of a sudden, in a blink of an eye everything changed. The moments we became less attractive, the joy we felt were slowly vanishing. What used to be good, now is what makes it worst for both of us to relive. Things can be simple if we let it be.
How did we fell apart from how we used to?Was it the time? Was it us? What could possibly be the reason for the thorn? The ice has melted and the fire that was burning is no longer there. Not even the ashes are there anymore. How we throw precious memories to the emptiness. A place that is no longer there. A place that we can't get out for whatever reason.
All promises became empty with nothing to hold on to. Possibly becoming ignorant to try to blame life for our separation. Blame all what is happening around us for the wall we both built between us. How things change in a matter of seconds and we can't help it.
Life is meant to be like that. Some days we're good some days we're not.
The time flies as we try to survive what is left on the table for this relationship. The love that once was there has painfully faded to an extent that we are no longer worrying about it anymore. It's simple to move pass the hard time as they say, but that's until you meet the sad truth of the real pain. That will cut you to pieces and no longer will be pulled back together. How we fall apart. How I watched you slip away from my life just like that.

- 🍷💭