Chapter 1

A/N: 

This is a SEQUEL/CONTINUATION of "WISH YOU WERE HERE". 

If you haven't read PART 1 please check it out on my page first :)

Please note there is strong language, drug use and sexual content throughout this story.

This is the first and only warning! 

ENJOY!

OLIVIA'S POV

Harry pushes our front door open in a huff, ignoring the shouting from the hoard of photographers standing at the front gates.

The noise disappears when he pulls our suitcases inside and slams it shut it behind us. My hands rub up and down his chest, draped in a pale blue shirt, in an attempt to calm the storm behind his eyes.

His hand moves to the back of my head and he pushes it forward to connect our lips, breathing deeply through his nose to try and centre himself.

He pushes me against the door, his hands finding my hips and he holds them in place as he breaks the kiss.

"You still want me, back in the real world?" He smiles sweetly and although his tone is teasing, I know there is some genuine concern mixed in.

So much has changed in the past week, we left this house for Greece as friends and we are coming back as so much more. We had been living in a bubble of pure bliss for the last seven days, no routine, no pressure, no photographers.

We would make love two or three times a day, wake up whenever we wanted, lie in the sun by the pool and laugh over a meal with our friends. We would make out for hours while the terrible movies we deliberately picked, knowing we weren't going to see a minute of them, played softly in the background. 

He kept his promise and fucked me in the pool, my legs wrapped around him and his tongue on mine as he thrust into me with my back pushed against the tiled wall.

I guess he had the same fear as I did, that the last week, as amazing as it was, was part of a dream world where everything is perfect because that's exactly what holidays are meant to be.

But as much as the experience was like a dream, what we have is real. I know it is.

"More than ever," I tell him honestly as he searches my eyes to find the truth before crashing his lips to mine again with a new sense of urgency.

He pulls my body from the door, walking me backwards further into the house. His mouth and legs stop moving and I pull his bottom lip between my teeth, opening my eyes to see what has happened.

Harry looks distracted and a little panicked. His eyes dart between the living room and back down the hallway and his brows crease in the middle.

"What is it?" I rush, following his eyes down the hall, starting to scare myself. Was something out of place? Had someone been here? 

"Nothing, nothing," He huffs, "it's just... I've been imagining fucking you in this house for so long I don't know where to start" He admits and seems genuinely flustered, making me giggle.

Our lips connect again and his hands lightly squeeze my arse and I watch with amusement as the confusion takes hold of his face.

"Harry!" I pull away, laughing at him because he looks so damn adorable. He pinches his lip with his thumb and finger, the other hand still on my behind as he looks at me to make the decision.