Chapter 37

OLIVIA'S POV

The hard tiles underneath me are causing my butt to go completely numb. 

My head is on Harry's stomach as I look up to the ceiling, my shoulders in line with the side of his body, both of our knees bent and bare feet on the porcelain, our bodies making a 'T' shape on the bathroom floor.

I don't know how long we have been here, an hour, maybe two.  I think it was about thirty minutes ago when Harry pulled the elastic from my damp hair, his sigh audible as he ran his fingers through the tangles. His other arm lies heavily across my torso.  He feels both protective and comforting and I don't ever want to move.

"It's negative," I think to myself, the memory playing on repeat in my mind.

The last few hours have been a whirlwind of emotion.  I thought I must have been pregnant and I'm a little relieved I'm not.  Harry would have been out of the country for the majority of the pregnancy and maybe even the birth but to be honest, part of me thought maybe he wouldn't want it, maybe he wasn't ready or would think I was trying to trap him so he doesn't leave me. 

He has told us all countless number of stories about his musician or actor mates that have had this happen to them and whether it's for their time or money, it occurs more often than I would have thought.

Although we live together and I know beyond a doubt he loves me, he hasn't asked me to marry him and we only JUST got back together.  I didn't want him to think I was trying to make this more permanent than he wants it to be. 

All of these ridiculous, insecure, unwarranted fears dissolved like sugar on the tongue the moment I saw his reaction to the prospect of having a baby.  Fear flashed across his face at first but I'm sure it was only mirroring mine.  From that initial moment onwards he was nothing but supportive, comforting, reassuring, protective and adoring all at the same time and I thought my heart was going to set fire and melt from the love pouring out of him.

"Liv?" I hear him croak on the floor beside me, the first one of us to speak in such a long time.

I roll over onto my stomach and prop myself up on my elbows to be able to see into his beautiful green eyes.

"Hey," I whisper, my voice is strained, it's been washed away in the tidal wave of emotion that hit us moments ago. His hair is matted from the salt water and his skin in sun kissed, his eyes glowing a brighter shade of emerald against his now golden skin.

He licks his lips and my heart swells, I think I've always had an obsession with his lips, perfect candy pink and so soft and pouty they almost look fake. I could watch him speak or bite down on them or just pinch them between his fingers all day.

He clears his throat and winces as he pulls his stiff muscles up to lean on an elbow.

My fingertips run over his chest where the white towelling robe has parted, exposing his inked skin before my eyes meet his as an indication that he has my full attention, which I can tell he needs.

"I know we joke about it all the time," he starts, his hand reaching out to tuck my hair behind my ear. "And it might be pointless to say now, but... I-I want all of this with you. Kids, marriage, whatever the future is with you, whatever you want, that's what I want."

My heart leaps into my throat so severely I have to swallow dryly to push down the lump firmly cementing itself there.

"I love you so much, Harry."  I choke, trying not to cry anymore tears, my eyes swollen from the thousands that have already fallen from them today.

"I love you too," he whispers, his voice just as caught as he sits up and pulls me into his lap, crashing our lips together before I have time to fully relax into him.

His tongue sweeps across mine and we are instantly panting, our bodies taking over from our overworked minds and the intuitive, emotional pull towards each other is too strong to fight even if we wanted to.

He's harshly untying our robes, pushing the thick material aside as he feverishly attaches his lips to my neck and collarbone, roughly palming my breast as he sucks the other nipple into his mouth.

My head lulls back between my shoulders and all I want is to make love to him and drown in his hands and his mouth and his undying affection.  I know he wants the same thing, wanting to wash away the confusion and the overwhelming, conflicting feelings we both had crashing upon us in such a short period of time.

He whimpers into my neck as he crashes my hips into his, the friction causing us to both whine into the air.  I can feel him hardening underneath me, his groans sending currents of electricity through my body and straight to my centre.

Harry movements are as desperate and frantic as I feel inside, his hands are both running over my skin and pulling me into him at the same time, not sure what will ease the burning sensation in the pits of our stomachs and cavities in our chests.   My fingers intertwine into his hair as I raise up quickly and he moves to sink my slick warmth onto his rock hard cock.

Our open mouths groan into the same space against each other before his hands find my arse, working immediately to rock me into him, comfort and consolation not coming quickly enough. 

We're messy and sweaty, savagely fucking into each other, gripping onto the other as if our lives depend on it, trying to find solace in our love and consumed with the magnitude of what nearly happened, what could have happened and what we know we will be ready for when it does happen.  All I know is that our future is undoubtably, together.

My arms are around his shoulders, his slack mouth open against my neck as we bring each other hastily to the end with uninhibited wails.

I can feel Harry trying to compose himself, trying to steady his breath that is catching in his throat, not allowing himself to cry into my skin.  I hold onto him so tightly I think I might be hurting him but he holds me against himself just as fiercely.  We sit there panting, grasping each other as close as possible but never able to get close enough.

A/N:

Hey guys, there are only about 4 or 5 chapters left in Wish You Were Here *sobs*, BUT i will be publishing a new book as soon as its finished so i HOPE you will follow me and we can go on the next journey together with another gorgeous Harry and beautiful girl.

Can't wait!

Love Ruby xx