Chapter 34

HARRY'S POV

The sun is beating down on my skin as I relax against the soft blue and white stripe beach towel under my yellow swim shorts, my knees bending towards the sky.

Olivia lounges on the deck chair next to mine, a black one piece swimsuit with a low cut back covers far too much of her body for my liking but makes her look like an old school movie star and even more classically beautiful than she already is.   I look over at her laying on her stomach as her fingers flick through a magazine and her legs swing casually back and forth in the air above her. 

We had peeled ourselves out of bed at around midday having stayed up to watch the sunrise together and now, with the sun high in the sky, we were enjoying just relaxing by the pool with no agenda, no commitments, no interruptions.

The music blaring through the sound system in the house starts to play a cheesy pop song from a boyband of the late 90's and Olivia hisses a "yes!" in approval as if this wasn't her playlist to begin with.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and groan obnoxiously into the air at my hatred for her shocking taste in music.

"Styles, this is a classic!" She tries to justify looking at me from above the rim of her sunglasses and grinning from ear to ear as I roll my eyes dramatically to make my point.

I exhale a laugh as she starts to sing every word at the top of her lungs, sounding more like a strangled cat than the sickly sweet pop filling the air.

"Voice of an angel!" I joke above her screeching and I squeeze my eyes shut and scoff playfully as her voice breaks over a particularly high note.

Hey joyful laugh rings in my ears and makes me laugh back at her as she pushes herself up and stands between our chairs.

I shake my head, her grin contagious as I watch her sing horribly with mocking passion, holding a hand in the air, her fingers spreading and making a fist as she brings it back to her chest, mimicking the typical boyband dance moves.

She's so damn cute I have to stand up just to get closer to her, my arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her hips towards me. I take her sunglasses off so I can see her face and kiss her cheeks but she refuses to stop wailing.

Surrendering, I join her in the chorus, both of us singing as hard as we can into the small space between us and I chuckle as I feel her hands cover my mouth after a few bars.

"Please babe, leave it to us professionals!" She giggles and squeals as I pull her hands away and suck a playful kiss into the crevice of her neck.

"Thinking about a new career, love?"  Our smiles match as I bite down on my bottom lip and regard her delighted face, my arms finding their way back around her body.

"Nahhhh, musicians are all douchebags," her cheeky grin turns into a scream as I swing her off her feet and throw her into the pool.

I can't help but cackle into the air, my hands on my stomach and my head thrown back as she emerges to the surface with an exaggerated pout on her lips.

She yelps as I jump into the water next to her, splashing her all over again.

"See? Douchebags," she mocks, wiping the water out of her eyes and throwing her arms around my neck and her legs wrap around my waist.

"Mmm, lucky for me that seems to be your type," I hum into her lips as my fingers dig into her hips.

Butterflies break free from their cage in my stomach and flutter to my toes when she kisses me, her smile breaking only to sweep her tongue against mine and seal our lips together again.  No matter how many times I taste her lips, feel her tongue, I want more.  I kiss her mouth again, taking her bottom lip and sucking gently, a rush of blood swells in my shorts and the sly grin she has when she feels my growing erection against her makes me borderline animalistic.