Chapter 36

HARRY'S POV

"Hmmm, I think girls, little boys are too hyper," Liv says softly from beside me on the bed.

It's been about an hour since I asked Francois to go to the pharmacy on the main island to get a pregnancy test. I had come back into the bathroom where Olivia was still sitting next to the sink, her t-shirt now completely wet from her swimsuit underneath.

I silently lifted the soaked material up over her head and kissed her temple before picking her up and placing her feet on the floor.

I cursed inwardly at the rush of blood to my cock when I peeled her swimsuit off her body, the wet fabric tacking to her skin. I wasn't able to control the physical effect she has on me regardless of the situation.

I wrapped her into one of the white fluffy robes that hung from the back of the bathroom door and knotted the tie around her waist before slipping one onto my own shoulders, tying it before I pulled my swim shorts down so she wouldn't see my inappropriate arousal.

She looked adorable, her eyes and lips swollen and puffy, the huge towelling fabric covering her small frame and hanging far longer on her than me, her delicate wrists and ankles poking out.

"Cute," I smiled into her lips before sealing them with mine.

I interlaced our fingers and lead her to the bed where we both lay down, our bodies turned to the side facing one another in the middle and we haven't moved since.

"Ok fine, we'll have two girls and one hyper boy," my smile widens as I achieve a giggle, muffled by her lips that are closed in her naturally full pout.

"We're not naming them anything weird like your celebrity mates." She warns, her voice tired and only a fraction louder than a whisper.

"Deal, but just so you know Unicorn is a totally normal name in some parts of the world," I joke and am rewarded with another laugh, this time her face brightening with the beauty of her smile.

"Apparently the love you have for your own child is more than anything, or anyone. Are you ready to share me?" She teases back.

"Mmm, I dunno if I would love them more than you, but I'd settle for loving them the same amount. I'm sure a little version of you with pigtails and a missing front tooth would be pretty hard to resist." I grin watching her eyes crease in delight at the corners.

"That's funny, there's a picture of me exactly like that at my parents house," she laughs innocently and I smile back, not wanting to lie to her about already having seen it and not being able to get my mind off it.

"What were you like as a kid?" She asks.

"Oh awful, such an attention seeker, terrible at school. Thank god I found music." I admit and her eyes sparkle a little maybe at the thought of me as a child or maybe she's envisioning what our son would be like.

"Let me guess, you were quiet, perfect at school, perfect at everything and Bec was the terror?"

"Hmm, not so much, I was quiet but painfully shy, school wasn't fun for me until I met Emma. Bec was the popular one. She was good at sport and debating so she got away with a lot," she bites her lip as her eyes flick through memories buried in her mind.

I try to imagine Liv at school, being called out to speak in front of the class or in a school play, I chuckle to myself at the thought of how mortified a young version of herself would be, being forced to do things she would be so uncomfortable with.

"I bet the boys were crazy for you," I tease and watch her cheeks flare.

"I was a relationship kinda girl," she confesses and I can't help but laugh.