Chapter 28

HARRY'S POV

The front door flings open and I'm screaming out just as I hear it click behind me.

"Liv! Bedroom! Please! Dying!"

I still haven't been able to make love to her properly since we got back together.  Last night, we went down on each other in the shower after the longest fucking Christmas lunch in history but Liv was far too aware of my sister and mother in the bedroom opposite to let me sleep with her.

My brow furrows when I hear her gasp an "oh my god" into what I'm presuming are her hands before I hear Tyler screaming laughing over the top.

I squeeze my eyes shut in frustration and walk toward the living room, the sight in front of me exactly what I predicted as Liv covers her red cheeks with her hands.

"At least you didn't say anything kinky like 'Daddy's Home!'" Tyler squeals and Liv makes the same screeching noise into her palms.  I raise my eyebrows up and down at Liv in jest to make her a little more embarrassed and exhale a chuckle as she throws a cushion at me.

"Where have you been?" She questions, still grinning, her cheeks turning from red to pink.

"Hmm, surprise."  I tell her and her eyes flicker the same way her fathers did to suss me out less than an hour ago, causing me to throw my head back in laughter.

"You better not have told her a fucking thing!" I warn Tyler before sitting down on the couch next to Liv and placing a kiss on her flustered cheek.

"Do you think I'm trying to get fired here?" He exaggerates, holding a hand to his chest in mock offence.  "But, Harry I do need to go over everything with you."

I nod as Liv gets up from couch.

"You boys stay here, I'm going to Bec's to get the rest of my stuff,"  she announces and I groan obnoxiously at the fact she's leaving here without meeting me in the bedroom first.

She swats my shoulder on the way past me and I bite my lip pretending like it actually hurt.

"Nice to see you Tyler," she says genuinely and he beams back at her.

"I might actually get fired for saying this but I'm glad you're back, he was a train wreck without you!" Tyler smirks looking at me and I narrow my eyes at him.

"More than normal?" she teases back, making him feel at ease.

"Alright, alright, that's enough you two!  Tyler you're fired and Liv, Daddy will punish you when you get back." I joke and she turns a deeper red than I've ever seen her go as she gasps and scolds me, only making me laugh harder.

—-

It's just after midnight when I hear the front door crack open and Liv tiptoeing down the hallway.  My bedside lamp is still on, not wanting to go to sleep without her by my side but also because I need to tell her the plan for the morning.

"Harry, you're still up?" She whispers as she walks into the bedroom.

"Yes, love, why are you whispering?" I whisper louder back and she giggles.

I watch her throw a duffle bag of things from Bec's house on to the floor by the closet and she disappears into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I don't know what the fuck she does in there but she somehow manages to always come out looking more gorgeous before getting into bed than any other time of the day.  I've tried to watch her in there before, each time getting a little glimpse of her taking off her make up, brushing her teeth and her hair, using five million lotions and potions and creams and poof! She's fresh and dewy and soft and so damn beautiful.