Chapter 14

OLIVIA'S POV

Our faces hurt from laughing so much and I trip over Harry's feet as we stumble through the front door. His large hands grip around my forearms to keep me upright but I nearly bring him down to the floor on top of me.  

I'm somehow aware, in my tipsy state, that I'm more intoxicated than Harry who I'm sure is laughing more at me than with me, but the two too many champagne cocktails I drank are making sure I have not a care in the world.

"Would you rather eat the same meal, from the same restaurant, for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the rest of your life or eat my cooking, I'd make you whatever you wanted, forever?" I grin as I wrap my arms around his neck and he shuffles me backwards towards our bedroom.

"You really don't want me to answer that, Toots." He matches my smile and pushes his lips into mine to soften the blow.

I laugh into the air, too happy from the champagne to be offended and my body softens as I hear Harry chuckle into my shoulder.

"You, Miss Bailey, are going to sit here," Harry says as my bottom collides with the mattress.  He leans over me, his arms pressed into the bed either side of me and my head tilts back to smile into his lips.

"I'm going to get you some water," he kisses me gently, "and we are going to wait for you to sober up before I can give you your birthday present." He tells me, grinning as his nose brushes over mine.

"Noooo, noooow!" I whine, pulling his shirt collar towards me, secretly hoping his gift involves us rolling around in this bed.

"Just a LITTLE more sober," he chuckles and deliberately drops his weight onto me, sending our bodies crashing back on to the soft duvet below.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses mine with loud, theatrical noises before pushing up and walking out of the room to get me the water he promised.

I sit on the edge of the bed and pout at his absence.  I take the opportunity to lean over to unbuckle the thin strap of my stiletto.  My fingers are fumbling with the tiny buckle when I hear a strangled moan coming from the doorway.

I look up from my shoe to find Harry dramatically clutching his heart as he watches my chest almost spilling out of my dress.

I shake my head and giggle at his overreaction and abandon trying to remove my heels in time to see him place the glass of water on the bedside table and attach his lips to mine.

"This dress is going to be the death of me." He groans in-between kisses, his hands pawing at my hips and my buzzing head is finding it unnecessarily funny.

"Harry!" I squeal as he kisses franticly at the base of the low cut v neckline.

He pulls away, his perfect smile wide on his face and his eyes wild with lust.

"You're acting like you've never seen me naked before." I tease, poking my finger into his dimple and he pulls a strap from my shoulder and kisses the delicate skin there.

"Haven't seen you enough, it'll never be enough," he grins, knowing he's being cheesy and it's almost more adorable than if he was being sincere.

My mind flashes back to the women in the restaurant trying to get into his pants and before I can think about it too much I find myself speaking.

"I want to do one thing for my birthday,"  The vague request has piqued his interest immediately and he's licking his lips, his eyes swimming in thoughts of what I could be asking for.

"Anything baby, I'll give you anything," he breathes out, desperation and lust clear in his voice.

The champagne is making me brave and I stand up, taking him by surprise and he leans up on his elbows to watch me, his legs still hanging over the side of the bed.