Chapter 32

OLIVIA'S POV

Before I can fully catch my breath from Harry's mouth on me I feel him stand and crash his body into mine, his lips and tongue frantically tasting the saltiness of my skin on my neck and collarbone. He finds my lips as one hand tangles in the hair at the base of my neck while the other hastily grabs my arse.

He walks us back a few steps before pulling away in a rush and ripping his underwear down his legs so fast I don't have time to try to do it myself. He is stepping out of them immediately before he returns his body to mine again as if those couple of seconds apart had left him starving for whatever is on my skin.

Our mouths find each other again, his tongue pushing past my lips and massaging my own when suddenly I'm being hoisted in the air, my legs and arms wrapping around him naturally as my heart leaps and backflips in my chest.

"Need to see you," he whines into my lips and I get a lump in my throat the same way I have after each of the dozens of times he has said it in the past three days.

"Harry, I'm here, I'm yours." I tell him breathlessly, my fingertips pushing through his hair. "Take me however you need me."

The noise he makes sounds more like one of pain than pleasure and he places one knee on the side of the bed as he lies me down in front of him.

I shuffle back into the centre of the king mattress and watch as he crawls in after me, pushing my legs apart as he goes and stopping only to hover over my lips, seemingly trying to slow down his erratic pace.

He lowers his head and gently kisses me, lingering for a few blissful seconds, his tongue swiping across my lips and leaving a string of saliva connecting our mouths as he pulls away. I groan at the distance as he kneels, his hair failing around his face and his impressive erection standing up against his stomach.

His brow twitches in the middle as he pushes his hair back with his hand, something I usually find so sexy but tonight he looks so distraught by it hindering his view that it tugs at my only newly patched up heart.

I sit up quickly and reach across to the bedside table to grab a hair tie I left there earlier and hand it to Harry whose appreciative smile could melt the polar ice caps. He ties his curls into a messy bun and cups my face between his hands.

"My guardian angel," he whispers into a kiss before gently pushing my body back down onto the mattress.

His fingertips brush over my skin, my nipples hardening under his touch and he bites his lip as he kneels further back to run his hands up my legs, stopping to rub little circles with his thumb over the exposed skin near the tops of the stockings.

He unclips the garter belt straps and places my right ankle onto his shoulder, his hands gliding the silky material from the stocking down my thigh and calf and tugging it gently off my foot before running his hands and lips back over the newly bare skin.

I arch my back as he puts my ankle back down and I unclasp the back of the belt, taking the now loose material and discarding it to the floor.

"Keen?" He smirks, placing my left ankle onto his shoulder and repeating his measured actions with the other leg.

I hear a quiet sigh escape his lips when he pulls my thong off my damp core, rolling it down my thighs and off my legs, tossing it into the floor. He takes his time, licking his lips as his eyes drink in every inch of my skin.

"Liv?" He whispers and I smile a hum in response to his serene features.

"I know I said I would make you come over and over, but you're so fucking beautiful I really don't think I'm going to last" He says seriously with a hint of amusement behind his eyes and my smile quickly turns into a loud giggle as it bursts from my lungs and out my lips.