Epilogue

5 YEARS LATER

I hear the door open and before I get a chance to say anything, Emma is taking off as fast as her three year old legs will take her.

"Hi Monkey!" I hear Harry grunt as our daughter plows into him and she squeals as he lifts her into the air.

She has always been so attached to Harry, her little arms clinging around his neck for dear life so often that he started calling her Monkey as he was sure her feet had never touched the ground.

"Hi babe!" I hear him call to me down the hall and I pick up James who just started to stand and can't be left unsupervised for a second. Harry is kissing Emma's cheek and lifting the lid off a saucepan on the stove when I get to the kitchen.

"I helped Mummy cook dinner! You're going to love it!" Our assertive daughter says far too loudly in his face, clearly not inheriting her mother's shyness, much to Harry's dismay and complete terror when imagining years to come.

"Mmm, dinner by Mummy and a three year old, I can't wait!" he mocks to Emma who is completely unaware of the sarcasm and I swat his shoulder before he pulls me in for a kiss.

Emma makes a distressed noise in our faces and puts her chubby little fingers on our cheeks to try and tear us apart.

"Mmm, Monkey, Daddy is allowed to kiss Mummy, remember, we've been through this." He smiles into my lips before smacking a kiss to our son's forehead.

"How you doing, little man?" He says to James who we named after Harry's grandfather, but he is quick to bury his face in my neck, his short brown curls and green eyes identical to his father's but his personality couldn't be more different.

"He's extra shy today." I tell Harry who is pouting and trying to keep focus as Emma attempts to pull his face back to hers, yelling at him about the picture she drew today.

I'm putting James down in his playpen when I hear Harry trying to gain five minutes of silence. "Monk, I need to talk to Mummy, how about you go and draw me a picture of our holiday last month and then we can watch your favourite movie together?" He bribes her which she falls for every time, yelling excitedly as she runs down the hallway to her bedroom to get to work.

"I'm fucking dreading her becoming a teenager," Harry whispers as he chuckles into my neck.

My hands tangle into the curls at the back of his head, his hair is shorter than it was a few years ago but still long enough that it winds down around his ears.

His hands slink up the back of my shirt and he walks me backward until I'm against the back of the couch.

"Mmm, missed you today, been semi-hard all day thinking about you." He says so low so the kids don't hear that I have to watch his lips to understand.

He squeezes my arse and rolls his hips into mine to prove his point and I involuntarily moan at the feeling. It's nearly impossible with two little kids to not only find time alone, but to then have enough energy to actually have sex but every now and then it builds up too much and for too long that I have to stop Harry from basically locking Emma out of the room so he can fuck me.

"Tonight baby," I promise him, "you can do whatever you want to me once they are asleep." I whisper and kiss his perfect lips.

He groans at the possibilities and ruts his hips into mine again, our tongues brushing together and electricity running straight to my core.

"Fuck," he murmurs as he hears our bull in a china shop running down the hallway yelling out to her father.

"The very second they are asleep," he warns and kisses my lips hard before pulling away and leaving me a little breathless.

I watch Harry and his mini-me watching a movie on the couch as I rock James to sleep, Emma looking up at him every so often to make sure she still has his full attention and he holds her hand or kisses her head each time.

He looks back at me and I smile softly at the man who has my heart and soul and watch as he licks his pink lips and mouths "I love you."

"I know." I mouth back and his dimpled smile melts my heart all over again.