Fine, I'll teach him

"Robin?" Batman walked in mount justice and heard chatter in the kitchen.

He saw Danny on a stepping stool in front of the stove making something, Robin didn't seem bothered by this and he was talking with Wally who kept sending nervous glances to the eight year old.

Artemis was sitting on the counter next to the stove watching Danny as the two talked a little.

Megan was talking with Conner and kaldur.

"Hey batman," Robin waved at the dark knight.

"Why is phantom making something next to the hot stove?" Batman asked.

"Don't worry, he's a natural," Robin smiled.

"How do you know how to make spaghetti?" Artemis looking in the pot as Danny flew to the sink and put the noodles in the strainer and went back to the sauce.

"Secret family recipe," Danny said.

"mami ma învățat cum să- l facă atunci când Robin și tata ar merge juca pe trapez,"(mommy taught me how to make it when robin and daddy would go play on the trapeze) Danny told batman knowing that the team didn't know their identities. But he didn't know Wally knew.

"I see, I'm sure agent a would be interested with this," Batman let a small smile slip off his lips at Danny.

"Really?!" His eyes lit up, Danny loved to cook but not so much knew how to bake.

"Yes, Robin, phantom, let's go," batman said as Danny finished the sauce and hopped down.

"Bye bye! I hope you like my pasta," Danny waved to the team as he grabbed robins hand.

"I'm sure it's amazing," Megan cooed over him.

"Dude! Lil man! This is the best pasta I've ever had," Wally was already eating a plate of it as the batfam left.

"You couldn't wait for us?!" Artemis yelled at him.

---------------

"Please! He needs it!" Robin was on his knees next to batman in his chair:

"No,"

"But how else is he going to protect himself?"

"We'll protect him,"

"What if we're not there? We won't always be there Bruce," Robin took off his mask and Bruce pulled off his cowl with a sigh.

"Fine, you have a point, I'll train Danny but he won't be doing the hero business unless he wants to,"Bruce said and Robin did a back flip.

"Yes! Wait where's Danny?" Dick looked around.

"I believe I saw master Daniel in the gym," Alfred smirked.

"He's on the trapeze?!" Dick ran out of the room.

"Danny!" Dick saw his brother in human form flipping around on the trapeze.

"Dickie! I found a trapeze set!" Danny flipped off and ran to dick.

"Sweet, I thought you'd forget how," dick pulled his cape off and his gloves.

"Maddie would get really scared when if do this at the park," Danny giggled.

"See another reason your called phantom, you'd scare people to death," he ruffled Danny's hair and they ran back to the trapeze.

For hours they swung back and forth doing flips and old performances they'd make up when Danny was four, he only performed twice during shows and even then he didn't use a net.

"Are you boys done?" Bruce walked in. Danny did a triple flip and landed in front of Bruce.

"Hey Bruce, are you going to tell Danny?" Dick walked over.

"Danny I think it would be best if you learned how to self defense, and control your powers better," Bruce got on one knee.

"Really?!" Danny's eyes lit up.

"It was your brothers idea," Bruce smiled.

"Thank you Dickie! Thank you Tati!" Danny hugged Bruce around the neck. Bruce was shocked by Danny calling him dad already.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," Danny looked down at the ground.

"It's fine Danny, don't be sorry," Bruce ruffled Danny's hair and stood up.

"Dick, they need you for a mission at the mountain," Bruce said and dick nodded with a smile and ran off.

"Should we start some training?" Bruce looked down at Danny who gasped happily.

---------------many many hours later

Danny got in a fighting position that Bruce told him to and transformed into phantom.

"Show me what you've learned," batman put his cowl on and raised his fist.

Danny ran at Bruce and slid under him and shot a small ecto blast behind him but missed by an inch.

Bruce turned around and Danny tried to punch him but grabbed the small wrist and flipped him over his back but Danny did a back flip and landed on his feet.

Batman came back and was about to punch him until Danny put up a shield making batman fly back.

"That's a new one," Danny looked at his hands as she shield went away.

"You are a fast learner, I'll give you that," batman smiled at the little boy who smiled brightly.

"But I think you'll keep getting more powers so we'll have to be carful about that, are there any you haven't told me?" Batman looked down at Danny.

"Well, there's this one that I've only used once, but i feel really tired after I did it," Danny rubbed his arm.

"When was this?" Batman got on one knee.

"W-when my adoptive family was s-shot by the mean agents..." Danny whispered.

"Well you don't have to use it, but that's up to you when you want to use it," batman explained and Danny nodded.

"Me and Robin have a mission when he gets back so would you like to have the young justice watch you or stay here?" Batman asked.

"I want to see arty and Wally!" Danny jumped excitedly.

"I'm going to try to get them together, I think arty likes Wally actually, I know Wally likes her though," Danny put a hand on his chin.

"I see, let's go phantom, only Wally knows your name by the way, he knows your brothers as well," Danny grabbed batmans hand and skipped along side with him making the dark knight smile a little.6

In a flash phantom and batman entered the M. J for the young heroes to babysit.