Just A Cold Part 1

"Alfred can I have another blanket please," Danny asked the butler.

"Master Daniel, you already have seven," Alfred brought another.

"But it's really cold," Danny shivered. Batman and robin where on a mission on the joker who escaped again.

"I'll have to cancel my trip to London I guess, it seems you have a cold master Daniel," Alfred sighed.

"No no no! Alfie, can't Barry or Wally watch me, I don't want you to cancel your trip," Danny shivered again.

"I can call Wallace to pick you up and have the team take care of you, deeply sorry master Daniel," Alfred patted Danny's head.

"It's not a problem alfie, you need to go see your family too," Danny smiled at him and snuggled into the blankets of eight.

Alfred smiled at the sweet boy and called Wally to pick him up and bring him to the mountain.

"He's sick?! What does he have? Flu? Fever? Strep?!" Wally zoomed in within five minutes.

"He has a cold master Wallace," Alfred said calmly.

"I got ya lil man!" Wally super sped to Danny and picked him up with all the blankets on him still.

"Maybe I should've canceled my flight," Alfred chuckled a little and left for the airport.

---------------

"Can some one turn this heat down?" Connor walked in with Megan and Artemis behind him, kaldur was with aqua man.

"Guys it's really hot," Megan went to turn the heat down and saw it was 79 degrees in the mountain.

"Some one turn the heat up?! It's freezing!" Danny said from a distance.

"That kids crazy," Connor shook his head.

"Hey bud? You alright?" Artemis walked next to him and saw he was in eight fuzzy blankets wrapped around him.

"I feel like I'm in Antarctica, it's really cold," Danny shivered.

"I don't know what he has, it's not a cold like agent A said, but he doesn't have a fever either, his body temps low," Wally explained.

They turned to see Danny paler and still shivering.

"Is that frost?" Megan looked closer at him. Danny had frost developing on him, crawling up his face.

"Oh no, oh no oh no, what do we dooooo?!" Wally started to freak out.

"Danny why is there frost on your face?!" Artemis freaked out a little.

He was like a little brother to her.

"I don't know, I'm just cold," Danny shivered.

"What do we do? What will Robin do to us?! What will Batman do?!??" Wally melted on the couch.

While the teens discuss what they possibly could do Danny got up and shivered as he walked to the kitchen.

He saw a boom tube on the table and not knowing what it was he messed with it and accidentally opened a portal under him.

Danny was dropped on a floating island and saw the sky was green and there where purple doors and other green portals everywhere.

"W-where am I?" Danny asked out loud and hugged himself for warmth as he transformed into phantom but that only made him colder and frost spreaded farther.

"Batman?! Robin?!" Danny weakly yelled for his family.

"B-Bruce?! Di-Dickie?!" Danny called again.+

"Oh who are you little one?" A voice said behind him. He shook coldly and turned to see.....