First Patrol

"Robin, miss Martian, super boy, report for brief in-mission ," batman said through the speaker.

Danny was behind batman in phantom form watching his adoptive father do his second job as Batman.

"Rumaan harjavti is the elected president of Qurac, harjavti is praised as a kind wise leader, a humanitarian," Batman started and Danny and the team watched the hologramic screens.

"Sure, any friend of Bruce Wayne's," kid flash whispered to Robin.

"But five days ago, harjavti has allied himself with the dictator of nation of bialya, queen bee," batman explained.

"Hmpt, not a fan," superboy glared at the screen.

Danny looked up next to batman confused but didn't say anything.

"Few are, but harjavti suddenly backs queen bees baseless claim of Qurac and bialya that where one nation times, and announced the counties reunified in two days with a ceremony in Qurac," he continued and played a video.

"After Quracs ceremony, I will step down as president, so that our rightful monarch queen bee may rule," harjavti said in a monotone voice then another video player of queen bee talking.

"I lawed president harjavti for unifying our people and I will gladly come to Qurac to be crowned soul leader of our nation," she said calmly and a satisfying smile on her face.

"And quarcies are okay with this?" Wally asked.

"It doesn't seem right to me," Danny thought out loud putting a hand on his chin.

"It's not right, and for the quarcies, hardly," Batman said flatly and pulled up a picture.

"They're well aware of it but harjavti has answered the press to silence all legitimate protest and invited the bialyan military into his country and to I force martial law," batman showed another picture.

"Queen bee has to be controlling harjavti, doesn't she have the power to in thrall most men?" Robin asked.

"And some women, but not long distance, and we have constipation that she hasn't left bialya, something else is at work here, find out what, Robin your team leader," Batman said and Danny looked at his brother confused.

"Promotion, sweet," Wally put his hand in the air for a high five.

"Me? What about aqualad?" Robin stepped forward.

"Busy helping aquaman, your the next logical choice," batman told him.

"Great," Robin looked disappointed. Danny was even more confused.

"Dude, you totally left me hanging," Wally put his hand down.

After the team left Danny looked up at batman.

"What are we going to do?" Danny asked.

"Maybe a test run," batman said.

"On what?" Danny cocked his head to the side.

"To see if phantom can become a real thing or just your code name," batman smirked at Danny who's eyes lit up and jumped in excitement.

---------------------

Phantom and batman where on top of a building at night in Gotham, their capes flowing in the wind of night.

"You ready for your first patrol?" Batman looked down at the small boy.

"Ready when you are boss," Danny smiled at him and put on his black and white domino mask that was just like robins.

Batman jumped down with his cape up to glide and phantom followed with the same movement and didn't fly.