Father's Day!!!

Danny woke up early and ran to his brothers room in the mansion.

"Dickie! Dickie wake up!" Danny jumped on dick and woke him up.

"Whaaaaat...." Dick groaned.

"It's Father's Day! We got to do something for Bruce!" Danny flopped on dick.

"That's today?" He yawned.

"Yes! Let's go! Alfred helped me pick out a present for him! Let's gooooo," he whined and pulled on his ankle slowly dragging him out of bed.

Dick grabbed a pillow and Danny pulled him all the way off of the bed making a loud 'thump'.

"I will drag you to the living room by the ankle if I have too," Danny sassed and dick lazily stood up.

"Danny it's only 5 in the morning," sick complained.

"Those are just numbers, come on!" Danny grabbed his hand and grabbed the present that was outside his door.

"You already had it?" Dick asked and Danny nodded.

"Let's go wake up Bruce now! It's Father's Day," Danny giggled.

Dick smiled and ran with Danny to Bruce's room.

Danny went intangible through the door with dick and climbed on his bed.

"Happy Father's Day Bruce!!" Danny jumped on the sleeping man who woke up straight away and saw his two sons on his bed giggling.

"Happy Father's Day Bruce," dick repeated and the two of them handed him his present.

"It's *yawn* Father's Day?" Bruce rubbed his eyes.

"Yea! We got you a present," Danny smiled excitedly.

Bruce gave them a small smile and opened the present.

He took out a tie that was all black but at the bottom was the bat signal in yellow.

Another tie that had supermans signal on it making dick laugh loudly.

Bruce let out a small laugh as well. And lastly he took out a picture frame.

It had dick taking the picture in his Robin uniform and Danny in his new phantom uniform with a big goofy grin.

They where sitting on top of the bat chair and Bruce was working but gave a small barely noticeable smile and Alfred serving them tea.

At the bottom it said 'Ohana means family, big or small~'

Bruce smiled at his presents and pulled his boys in for a hug.

"Thank you, my sons," Bruce said and the brothers hugged him back.

"Happy Father's Day Tati," Danny whispered.

"Your welcome Bruce, thanks for being a father figure to us," dick smiled at Bruce.

"Now how did you two get in my room without me waking up?" Bruce smirked at the two.

Danny let out a innocent whistle and dick paled.

"I'm batman, I'll always find out," Bruce ruffled their hair.