Happy Birthday!!!

Danny and batman where walking through the zeta tube to go to the watch tower since Robin was at the mountain still.

Danny had to follow his mentor around but he didn't mind.

"Hey Danny," Superman flew by waving.

"Hey isn't it the little demon," Green Arrow ruffled his hair.

Guessing he's still freaked out about Halloween.

"Hi Ollie," Danny giggled.

"Happy birthday kiddo," the flash gave Danny a present then sped off.

But everyone in the room except Batman and the Flash froze.

"Thank you flash!" Danny smiled brightly and opened the present.

It was goggles that where black with sigh green lenses.

"Wow!" Danny transformed to phantom and took of the mask but put on the goggles.

"It's so when your flying you can protect your eyes at high speeds, kid flash has some like this too," Flash explained and Danny smiled at him and let the goggles hang around his neck.

"It's his birthday?" Superman whispered in batmans ear.

"Yes," batman gave him the 'look'.

"What did Batman get you for your birthday?" Ollie asked smugly think batman forgot as well.

"I got a bunny! But batman didn't get me that, I found Casper on my own. But he got me a cool bunny cage for me and let me keep him!" Danny said excitedly.

"And he got me this!" Danny held up his utility belt showing bat-rangs, smoke bombs and other gadgets.

The Justice League paled. It was at this moment they knew, they're FUCKED up.

Excuse my language readers!!!

"Phantom is my new protégé when Robin become his own hero," Batman watched in amusement as the Flash fainted and Green Arrow looked like he was next.

Everyone else's jaws just hung open.

-------------------

Phantom and Batman walked into the mountain and saw streamers and balloons and the young justice team yelling 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!'

Danny jumped back latching onto batmans leg but then saw it was just his friends.

"Told you it was a good idea not to do full on out surprise party," Robin snickered to artemis.

"Happy birthday lil man," Wally said making Danny and batman walk to everyone.

"Whoa!!" Danny looked at the mountain.

"Thank you guys," Danny smiled at them.

"Cool goggles," Wally finger guned at dannys goggled around his neck.

"Barry got them for me," Danny said proudly.

"Well let's get you some presents lil bro," Robin picked Danny up and ran off with the two letting out their cruely evil cackles.

--------------------

"Ohhhh!" Danny opened a present that Artemis got for him, let me tell you... He was excited.

"You got a 9 year old.... A throwing knife set..." Conner looked at her confused and slightly worried.

"If he can be Batman's protégé at nine, then he can have throwing knifes," Artemis crossed her arms.

"Fair enough," Robin shrugged.

"Open mine! Open mine!" Wally gave Danny a box with wrapping paper on it.

"Oh yeaaaaaaa!!!" Danny laughed evilly as he pulled out a tool box.

"Does anyone else notice that Danny hasn't gotten a normal present?" Robin handed his brother a small box.

He winked at him as Danny opened it.

He took out a remote control car with buttons on the remote.

"Sweet! Thank you Robin!" Danny smiled at it.

Robin smirked and whispered something in Danny's ear. The nine year old gasp.

"Really?!" He smiled at him.

"Knock yourself out," Robin smirked as the team looked a little scared.

-----------

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID HE NEEDED NORMAL GIFTS!?!" Wally cried as he sped away with everyone else hiding.

The toy car chased after him shooting nerf bullets at him, they wouldn't hurt that bad if they weren't being shot with a lot of pressure!

"Who said that was my job to do it," Robin shrugged as Danny chased Wally around laughing.

Soon Roy came in and saw Wally running away and Danny laughing as he shot him with the toy bullets.

"I'm not even going to ask..." Roy crossed his arms and stood by batman.

"Good choice," Batman said emotionless.