Final Countdown

"What's Batman's identity?!" A man yelled at phantom.

"Go to hell, you won't get anything out of me," the nine year old smirked at the man.

He punched him across the face, the man grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

Danny was tied to a metal chair with anti ecto cuffs.

"Guys In White," the man started, making Danny's eyes go wide behind the goggles.

"I have phantom," he smirked in the phone.

"Ai idee ce faci ta?!!" (Do you have any idea what your doing?!!) phantom exclaimed with blood running down his chin.

"English you little shit!" He back handed phantom.

"când liliecii ajunge aici , o să vă doresc mila," (when bats gets here, your going to wish for mercy,) Danny looked at the man cruelly.

The man put on brass knuckles and punched phantom in the gut.

"dvs. foarte prost,"(your very stupid) Danny smiled at him even though pain ran through his body.

"băieții în alb sunt de gând să te omoare odată ce pune mâna pe mine" (the guys in white are going to kill you once they get their hands on me) Danny looked up at him innocently.

"But congrats, your beating up a nine year old," Danny spat blood at the mans face.

----------- 2 hours before----------

"Bruce?" A tired Danny walked down to the batcave at 10 at night.

"Master Bruce is on patrol," Alfred walked by Danny.

"I thought we were going to go together? Where's Dickie?" Danny looked up at the butler.

"Master Richard is on a mission with his team, master Bruce thought you needed the rest," Alfred said calmly.

"I'll go catch up with him," Danny smiled and turned into phantom and put his goggles over his eyes and zipped out of the cave on his own motorcycle he got for his birthday from black canary and went to go find his mentor.

"Please do be carful master Daniel," Alfred said sentimentally.

---------------

"If I was batman where would I be?" Danny thought to himself as he drove down the road on his motorcycle. He kept driving through Gotham and heard a loud explosion.

"B, your to easy sometimes," Danny smirked and turned down the block to the explosion with his cape flapping behind him.

Phantom saw batman fighting two face on the roof tops and was about to go help him until someone covered his mouth from behind and dragged him back a little.

Phantom froze the mans leg with ice and elbowed him in the gut and round house kicked him away.

"He is a fighter," a man came from the shadows.

Bane and Sportsmaster.

"Let me guess, Harvey dent is just a distraction for you two to get away," Phantom got in a fighting position.

"Not exactly," Sportsmaster said calmly.

Danny felt the back of his head hurt by someone hitting him with a brick.

His body dropped to the ground unconscious, bane grabbed phantom by the wrist and cuffed him with anti ecto cuffs.

"We got the brat, let's go" sports master said and the two bulky men walked away with the small boy over their shoulder.