The Thornes

Lottie Thorne

(Portrayed by Charlotte Hope)Age: 18 (series 1)sister of Freddie Thorne

Age: 18 (series 1)
sister of Freddie Thorne

'Tomorrow will be kinder'

Freddie and Lottie are very close as he was the one who brought her up by himself since she was eight years old. However, when she was younger, she would often go to London with her mother. Even after her mother's death, she would continue to go up to London to visit her aunt and uncle and cousin, there. She and Freddie grew up alongside the Shelby's, Polly acting as a mother-figure to her.

Lottie is a very confident woman who isn't afraid to tell anyone what she thinks, but that doesn't mean she can't keep a secret - in fact, she's one of the best secret keepers, even better than Thomas, but perhaps not as good as Polly. Lottie has a secret that only she, Polly and Ada know. A secret she wants to take to her grave - another reason why she hates London.

She often acts as a spy for the Shelby's, finding out useful information. Lottie is very tough and can handle herself, always keeping a gun on her person just in case, but there is a vulnerability hidden beneath her shielded exterior. Lottie has learnt to control her feelings and her impulses due to past experiences. She often stares at people as if she was seeing into their souls. Which she probably is. Everything she feels, she feels to the extreme. She hates with every fibre of her being - but when she loves... she loves with everything she could give.

Maxim Thorne

(Portrayed by Jude Law)Age: 26 (series 1)cousin of the Thornes

Age: 26 (series 1)
cousin of the Thornes

Maxim is Lottie and Freddie's cousin. He used to live in London, and still owns a home there, but moved up to Birmingham after Lottie and Freddie's Mum died. He is very close to Lottie - someone she can talk to, but he doesn't get on with Freddie due to his communist beliefs.

Maxim likes to keep to himself mostly, not involving himself in anything, remaining neutral. However, since moving to Birmingham, he became very close to Tommy as they both are very intelligent and quiet, using their brains, rather than their fists. Rather than being part of the business, he almost acts as an advisor due to knowledge and neutrality.

Disclaimer
I don't own Peaky Blinders or its original characters, plot lines or dialogue, etc. I do own Lottie and Maxim, and any other characters that wouldn't normally appear and their individual plot lines

Warning
Your Crucible will contain violence, character deaths, coarse language and gore, etc

Cover

A/n:

so these are the Thornes (there's obviously still Freddie, too). I'm really looking forward to this story and I have some really cool ideas for it - but you'll have to wait and see what they are ;) please vote, follow and comment your thoughts - I'd really appreciate it :)

published : 18/11/2017