Chapter 5: Urges

I looked in his eyes and in an instant we both stood up and attacked each others lips.

My hands grasped his hair urgently and I pulled him even closer, if that were possible. I sucked hard on Bruno's tongue and then ran my own up and down his lips. He moaned and quivered at my touch, hugging me more tightly, letting me know by the very firm bulge in his sweatpants that he was having a pretty good time.

Kissing him had always been my greatest joy, but of course he generally ended up pushing me away as we veered dangerously close to crossing his self-imposed line.His smell drove me mad with desire. I clung to him like a limpet, crushing him to me.

"I can't get enough of your taste" he whispered hoarsely in my ear, moving on to the sweet area behind it, licking and sucking my lobe as he passed, nipping and grazing my neck and jawline to the other side and repeating the journey there.

He then lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist feeling his erection on my heated center. I realized we were now in the living room, the fire place was lit, and we were now laying on the floor. I turned us around so that I was on top of him.

Each assault sent heatwaves down my body and my legs almost rebelled against standing any more. I thought I was going to pass out with pleasure and so pushed Bruno roughly down on to the carpet, anxious to uncover his body and take control of him for a change. He let out a dirty laugh as I looked at his body hungrily but he waited for me to make the next move. My unconscious thoughts leapt a thousand different ways. Kiss him? Suck him? Bite him? Stroke him? Put his hands on my body? Rip his clothes off? Rip mine off?

" allow me...", he whispers

one second later, my silk dress and his old shirt I'd been wearing were whisked away from my body. Bruno had barely dropped the clothes on the floor when I'd done likewise with his own shirt. I rubbed my hands swiftly down his torso, admiring his abs once more and absorbing his physique. If I'd thought his body perfection before, seeing the musculature in fine detail really was a sight to behold. I could barely believe that he was all mine. I sighed deeply and kept running my hands over him.

While I was stunned into momentary reverie, awestruck by his beauty, Bruno took advantage and whipped me underneath him. His eyes roamed greedily over my body as he took in my lacy underwear.

"Wow, " he murmured, "You have such a good taste in lingerie. Never mind, I'm sure we can get you some more." and with that he ripped off my underwear to reveal my body.

"Oh my God, you're perfect" he whispered with a low moan and took one of my nipples into his mouth.

He licked round the edge of it with his tongue, gently pulling and sucking. He then moved on to the other one, giving it the same measure of adoration. I gasped involuntarily and arched towards him. I could feel my groin react sharply to his ministrations with my chest. Feeling my twitch, he gently slid his hand down towards my mound, cupping it and then sliding a finger down into my folds and finding that sensitive bud of nerves waiting for him there.

I let out a grunt and a moan as he touched my sex, which only served to urge him on. He scooted his body back a bit and brought his face down to where my thighs met. Looking at me intently all the while, he lifted me up slightly, supporting my weight in his hands and then brought his tongue to my folds. When he made contact, I threw my head back and dived headlong into endless searing sensations as his tongue made love to my core, encouraging me to open up further to him and just take all the pleasure he wanted to give me. I can't believe he's doing this to me.

My body was multiplying its response exponentially and I could feel myself being swept away as his tongue dipped in and out, lapping up my juices and bringing me to the point of climax again and again, but never quite tipping me over it. He would pull back and blow on me, sending a new wave of sensations over my sex and tingling me from head to foot. He chuckled with joy at the sight of me fisting the carpet, hanging on while I rode wave after wave of pleasure. This was the Bella he wanted to see and my joy was his joy.

After bringing me to the edge of climax for the umpteenth time and when I thought I could take no more, he set me down exultantly and crept back up towards my face. Holding his weight above me on one arm, he dipped his tongue into my mouth, sharing the taste and smell of my own sex with me. He unbuttoned his jeans with the other hand and shed the garment and underwear in an instant. His cock, in all its magnificence, sprang free. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"Are you ready to take me inside you?" he asked breathily.

"Oh God yes..." I purred.

"Are you sure?" he rubbed me again and I almost climaxed at his touch.

"Oh yes please..." I urged, quivering with anticipation. Please...now...fill me...

" I think we're going to enjoy this cos I'm going to fuck you senseless".

The words from his lips were so unexpected but so erotic that I lost myself in anticipation of him making good on his promise. He growled deliciously and with one thrust, entered me and started to worship me from the inside. He filled me swiftly with his hardness and it felt like a completely new experience to the one we'd had on this first time we had sex...maybe it was because of the hormones the baby was giving to me. He was warm and fit inside me perfectly. I could feel every inch of his length pound into me steadily and powerfully as he started building speed. oh yes...oh my fucking god...

"Harder, Bruno, please" I begged him as I clung to him, legs wrapped around his waist, arms hooked over his shoulders. He rained kisses on me, lunging his tongue into my mouth hungrily, holding my face in his hand and making pleasure noises I hadn't noticed before but which made me sing inside. I moaned and bucked under him as he pounded insistently into me.

He then adjusted our position slightly, moving my legs up onto his shoulders so he could go more deeply into me. what the...? I'd thought I was already in heaven but oh my goodness this was something else again. At this angle, I could feel the tip of him hitting the top of my cervix. It was mindblowing! Oh...my...god...unhh...

Each new push by him flamed my desire for him further and I superheated inside. I could barely take in each new sensation. Senseless indeed! I looked up at Bruno as he worked over me and could see his eyes were now shut: his expression was one of pure animal pleasure, but with an almost blissful smile on his face. My heart, if it had still been beating, would have sung out in happiness that I could do this to him.

Bruno's enjoyment fueled my own desire and I let out another loud moan as his thrusting increased in speed and intensity even further. He briefly looked down at me, saw my own want of him, even through my eyes, and he reached forward, bending me nearly double, to kiss me roughly as we raced towards the inevitable crescendo of our union. A momentary thought flashed through my head: glad I'm indestructible...that's so good...

Nothing could have prepared me for this experience - I screamed his name, arched my back, sparks of light exploding in my head, warmth flooding my groin. My muscles contracted frantically around Burno's cock, driving him over into the abyss of pleasure with me. He poured his soul and essence into me and kept rocking until he was emptied.

We stayed locked together for some time, letting the overwhelming feelings wash over us until he slumped onto my chest, withdrew from me and kissed me once again, very slowly and sensually. He flopped down at my side and embraced me, pulling me to his chest.

"Oh my word, that was intense" was all I could say when my mind could formulate words again.

"Oh yeah - intense indeed" he groaned. "I love you so much Mrs Hernandez."

We grinned at each other and then belly-laughed.

We layed there in front of the still burning fire hugging each other. He then lowered his hand and began to rub my little baby bump in small circles.

I watched as this happened and then looked up at him.

"You everything to me", he murmurs