Chapter 37: Good-Morning

December 31st

I rolled over, yawning, and looked at the clock. Crap, I could have slept ten more minutes. I hated when I woke up before the alarm. I stretched my arms out and sat up in the bed, blinking around. Damn, my head is killing. Then I realized what day it was, and why Bruno wasn't beside me just two sleeping Baby girls.

"I'm getting married!" I shouted, in half-shock, half-excitement.

I covered my mouth, giggling. I got up and stretched my arm which was still a little sore from everything two months ago, I go to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. Then there was a light knock on the door. I went to it and opened it.

"Isabella Samuels?", a man asked with a flock of flowers

"yes?", I asked as I stare at the bouquet

"these are for you ", he said

I took them. "Oh, thanks", I said and closed the door

I set the flowers down and the balloons. I saw a note that was attached to one of the balloons.

My Love, My Fiancée, My soon to be wife. I've waited almost 100 years for this day to happen and its finally happening. I'm glad it's happening with you. I love you.

I smiled and sniffed the flowers and there's was another knock. I went to the door and the girls all walked in with they're dresses.

I was only having Rosie, Tahiti, and Presley in the wedding. Tahiti would be holding Leilani as she walks down the aisle just as Eric would be holding Aiden, Presley will be holding Addison while Phil holds Sam (who we got custody of), and Rosie will walk down by herself since she is my maid of honor.

"So, do you know what you're going to say. you know your vows?", Rosie asked as we ate breakfast

"Yeah, I know what I am going to say"

"Do you remember them or are you handing them to Luke?", Tahiti asked

"They're in my phone...I think I sent them to myself", I said "I should probably jot them down later", I sighed

"Yeah, you should you only have six hours", Rosie said

I nodded, scratching the haystack on top of my head, "I already feel like I'm losing time."

"Don't start panicking this early," Presley said.

"Go get in the shower, make sure to wash your hair, that way i could put your hair in the same style as the last time. I'll make us some more coffee", Tahiti said

My stomach started to fill up with butterflies and nerves and I started chewing on my fancy painted fingernails, "do you think Bruno is up yet?"

"Considering it's nine something in the morning, probably because of Aiden. But no worries. He and the boys won't have to take as much time as us girls do.", Tahiti said

I went to my bed and slumped in the covers, moaning, "I know... He could show up in a ballerina costume and look just insane as he always does."

Presley giggled, slapping my leg playfully, "get up, baby cakes"

"Thanks sis."

I go back to my room and curled up with the large pillow for a moment, imagining it was Bruno's body. I didn't sleep well last night but I did. Sighing, I shut my eyes, imagining his warmth. In a few hours Bella, he'll be yours again. To the point to where no one can take him away from you, ever again.