Chapter 34: Cold

Bella's pov:

I was trying to find a way out of these restriants, which weren't going so well, I kicked my leg out of frustrations which cause one of the stilts fell and hit the floor.

Fuck me. I begin to breathe heavily as I hear footsteps getting closer and closer. The door open and Porsha walks in. she looks from me to the broken stilt now and stalked towards me.

She slaps me which made me yelp in pain then again but this time I could feel blood in my mouth.

She revealed the knife they had cut me before with, "So you decide to break my shit", he spat and then cut my arm

I screamed in pain and she slapped me for that.

"Please, Porsha Stop", I cried then I could see the blood streaming down my arm

She continued to hit, punch, and cut me on my arms and legs the pain was so unbearable that I passed out.

Bruno's pov:

I had picked up Tahiti for back since she was the only one who can defend herself without my help. Also, because I still wouldn't hit a woman...but if I come face to face with one of the two they are done. The police were waiting for me to give them a location, so they could come.

We've been to three places that were connected to me and them and they weren't there. So the last place they had to be was Porsha's old house which was like in the middle of no where.

"So we will get her and if attacked you take down one and I will deal with the other", I said with certainty

"You sure about this?", Tahiti asked while putting her hair into a ponytail

I nodded

"If anything happens-", she begins

"nothing is going to happen", I say

I give her a warm smile.

"But-"

"Tahiti, I won't let anything happen to you two. I love you both too much to not protect you two", I say and parked my car outside her Porsha's house

I saw two cars outside and the blinds were closed. They are here, my Bella was here.

"I'm already on it", Tahiti says as she was texting someone probably the detective

I pulled her into a hug tightly and she hugged back. We get out and walked quietly to the front door, I hear a click, I turned to Tahiti who had a small gun, I chuckled as she put it in her pocket, I turned the knob and the door opened with a creak.

"Should we split up?", I asked

"yeah, here", she says

I turned and she pulls out another small gun.

"how many guns do you have", I asked

"don't ask question!", she whispers

I kissed her head, hugged her tightly, and I went upstairs, and she went downstairs. I started to search for Bella very quietly. I looked in every room and no one was in there, I entered one room and Porsha was in one...but she was sleeping. I exited the room and went downstairs, I see Tahiti waving for me to come downstairs.

I walked to her and I could see tears in her eyes.

"I will keep watch as you...get her", She sniffs

My eyes widened and I ran down the stairs, I saw shards of glass on the floor along with blood, and then I looked up.

Bella....

Her motionless body was on this filthy and bloodied hospital bed, she was tied up in now blood stained restraints, her arms and legs were painted in dried up blood, and she had cuts every were from her arms to her legs. I ran to her, untied her, and picked her up she was cold...dead.

I looked down at her and begin to cry. I knew I had to get her out of her and take her to a hospital just to see if she can come back to me

"Bella, my love, my wife. I am sorry I couldn't protect you, I didn't love you enough, and I couldn't-", I cough

"Bruno", I hear Tahiti whisper

I climbed the stairs and looked at Tahiti.

"lets go", I whispered

But before we could get to the door we hear footsteps running down the stairs and we were face to face with Porsha.

"Bruno what I surprise"