Chapter 30: The Call

11pm...

Everyone was in the house for this party. We had the hooligans and their families, we had Bruno's siblings, Rosie and Taylor, Beyoncé and Jay with their daughter, and my mother. We decided that this get together would last whenever since, we had so much room if they needed their kids to go to bed they could and the parents can still party.

Bruno was cooking more food on the grill while Presley was playing bartender...a drink sure sounds great.

"Bella!", I hear Bruno call

I look out our bedroom window and see him waving me to come down. I lay Addison in her crib and went outside.

"Yes?", I asked

He looks up at me looks around at everyone. I looked around also noticing everyone was preoccupied.

"Be in the guest room in 5 minutes", He whispers

"why?", I asked

He stops and looks at me while taking his sunglasses off which made me bite my lip.

"you biting your lip isn't helping you I will be there in five minutes and you better be there on your knees", he says

My eyes widened." there are people here"

"yes, which only gives us less than ten minutes before our absence get noticed", he says

I nodded and went into the house. I go into the guest room and stripped into my underwear...well my lace underwear and bra. I knelt and put my hands on my knees. After a few minutes of kneeling the door open which makes me gasp.

I hear a chuckle. "No bra... Mrs. Hernandez. I like that.", Bruno says

I hear footsteps coming closer and he was now standing in front of me. His hands reach round and cup my breasts. He then motions me to stand up and I do so.

"Lift your arms and put them round my head" he murmurs against my neck.

I obey immediately and my breasts rise and pull in his hands. My fingers weave into his hair and very gently I pull his soft sexy hair. I roll my head to one side to give him easier access to my neck.

"Mmm..." he murmurs, into that space behind my . "Shall I make you come this way...?" he whispers.

I arch my back to force my breasts into his expert hands.

"You like this don't you Mrs. Hernandez?"

"Mmmm..."

"Tell me" he continues the slow sensuous torture, pulling gently.

"Yes..."

"Yes...what."

"Yes... sir..."

"Good girl..." he pinches me hard and my body writhes convulsively against his front, and I gasp at

the exquisite, acute, pleasure/pain. I can feel him. I moan and my hands clench in his hair pulling

harder.

"I don't think you're ready to come yet,"  he whispers, stilling his hands and he gently bites my

earlobe and tugs at it. "Besides... you have displeased me."

I gaze down at him... feeling... victorious. My inner goddess is going to explode. I pull off his

shoes, quickly, clumsily and his socks... He's staring up at me... his eyes luminous with amusement

and desire, he looks... glorious... mine.

I crawl up onto the bed, sliding my fingers under the waistband, feeling the hair in his oh so happy trail. He closes his eyes and I feel his hips flex.