Chapter 28: Okay

Later that night... 3:15am

I was awakened by a baby screaming to the top of its lungs. I sit up, rubbed my eyes, and stood up. I walked over to the crib to a sleeping baby, so it must be Aiden. But, I picked her up and took her over to my bed. I begin to breast feed her, so I won't have to do it when my alarm goes off in the next 10 minutes. As I was finishing up I noticed Aiden hadn't stopped crying, I burped Addison and laid her back in her crib, and I went across the hall and entered Bruno's room.

I was blinded by the light that was on, Bruno soon comes into focus. He had Aiden in his arms and he was lightly bouncing him as he was humming a song to him.

"you need help?", I ask lightly

He looks up and he smiles.

"you feed him?", I asked

"I gave him the bottle and burped him. I don't know what's wrong", he sighs

"wet diaper?", I asked

He stopped pacing and he chuckles. He walks past me, and I assume he goes into the nursery, so I went back into my room. I laid in my bed and waited for sleep to take me but then I hear a knock at the door. I get up sleepily and opened the door, to see Bruno outside holding our son.

"yes?", I asked

"you know I can't sleep by myself", he says softly

I stared at him and nodded. I step aside to let him in, he puts Aiden in the crib with Addison, and I go back into my bed. I lay my head on my pillow and I soon feel the bed shift.

"can I touch you?", He whispers

"in what way?"

"let me hold you while I sleep", He says

I turned my body around to face him, he touches my face, and move strands of hair away from my face.

"please", He says

I bite my lip and nodded reluctantly. I turned and faced away from him, I soon feel his arm wrap around my waist and was pulled closer to his body.

"I love you", He says

I feel my eyes begin to water and my throat begin to dry up.

"Please don't", I sniffed

He tugs me lightly me so that I am facing him, he plops onto his arm, and looks at me while stroking my face with his thumb.

"I want you to know that I love you and I want to know that you still love me?", He says

I just stared at him.

"please tell me I haven't lost you", He says

I nodded.

"it doesn't make much sense for you to love me", I sniffed and let the tears fall

I can dimly see him giving me a confused look.

"I am nothing", I whispered

"Bella, you are everything to me, everything to me", he whispers

I gasped, and he lightly smashed his lips to mine. I sniffed and gave into my feelings and wrapped my arms his neck.

I broke away from his lips and just hugged him tightly.

"I missed you", he says against my neck

"I missed you too"

"come on, lets sleep before we wake up in the next two hours", He says

I leaned back into my pillow and we stared at each other.

"What if I don't want to?", I asked

He sighs as he turns away from me for a second then turned back to me.

"Okay", he says