13: Her house

JUNGKOOK's POV

It was raining really hard for the whole day, it was the perfect weather to meet her.

Luckily I remembered where her house was from the last time I followed her home.

At around 11PM I arrived just a few meters from it.

The lights to about three rooms were still on, this meant she was probably awake and.. in one of the rooms.

I made sure I took the camera with me, I held it between my hands the whole time. It was precious since I get to capture special.. special moments.

I looked around to see if anyone was outside, and of course no one was. This was an advantage since no one goes outside in the night when the rain is pouring.

I bent down at the level of the bush just next to the front window of the house. The curtains were closed though..

I was hoping she wasn't inside, it's a school night so I guess she would be in her room instead of watching TV.

I then moved quietly to the next window, this window was facing the backyard.

The curtains were open, this is perfect! I think this was her room since there was a butterfly hanging on the side of the window.

Now.. let's hope she's inside.

I peeked with my eyes slowly, and observed the room.

My heart immediately started to beat fast, I.. I can't believe this.. there she was.. the beauty that I still cannot believe is real and is in front of my eyes.