24: His smile

I whistled as I walked to school with my hands in my pockets.

I was in a really good mood today, it happened just after I woke up

The place around seemed interesting, the smell in the air around the corridors somehow pleasured me.

Walking into class to see a beautiful figure next to my seat made me brighten up. Math became my favorite subject ever since she was in it.

I hopped on my seat and spread my arms out while tapping the table with my pen.

"So did you do it?" She immediately asked me.

I stopped tapping and my heart beat fast. She didn't mean the notes did she.. it's impossible for her to know it was me.

You're overthinking things Jungkook, she couldn't possible know..

I moved closer to the table in front of me, took a deep breath and turned my head to her.

"Do what?" I asked in confusion.

"The homework! It was difficult, did you manage?" She asked.

I was relieved the question wasn't about anything else. I cracked a smile knowing she still had no clue who was sending those notes to her.

I nodded at her, "I didn't find them difficult, what do you mean?" I asked her as I showed her my notebook.

"Wow.. smartass." She said to me with her eyes wide open.

I laughed at what she said, showing my front teeth and the wrinkles of my eyes creasing.

"Do that more"

I stopped laughing and raised an eyebrow.
"Huh?" I asked.

"Laughing.. smiling, do it more, I barely see you smiling. It suits you, you know?"

I didn't notice my face becoming warm and my cheeks were red.

The confidence in me faded away and I turned into a coward immediately.

"Th- thank you.." I replied back to her and dropped my head down with my hands intertwined together.

After a class of Maths, it was English next. Unfortunately I didn't sit beside her in that class which sucked.

And then it was Geography, and after.. it was lunch, which I've been excited for!

She was going to confront Yoongi, I know she would.

After she put her books in her locker, she walked outside and sat on a bench next to Yoongi where he puckered his lips for a peck.

"Yoongi.. " she said uneasily while looking down.

He looked at Meiko confusedly.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" He asked her.