15: New friends

I got upset as she finally closed her curtains and turned off the light.

But there's nothing for me to be upset about,
I couldn't wait for me to arrive home where I could finally look at the pictures I took!

I ran to the door, opened it and went inside slamming door shut.

Drenched from rainwater that made me soaking wet and small drops of water dripping down my hair and face, I didn't care at all. I took out the two photos underneath my coat.

I looked at the first one, oh god, the picture came out so clear! And she.. she looked so stunning. I could look at this everyday and not get tired of it.

I then looked at the other one. I couldn't help but leave my mouth wide open as I saw her naked waist.

I lifted my index finger up and slowly moved it closer to the photograph.

I caressed her waist and cracked a smile.

"Oh Meiko..." I said to myself.

"I'm so crazy about you.."

After about fifteen minutes of constantly staring at the photos I walked to my shelf.

"Look! I got you two friends!" I happily said while looking at the cherry red chapstick that Meiko owned.

I giggled while thinking about the thought of me having a collection. This is too much fun!

I placed the photographs next to the chapstick on the shelf neatly and organized as if it was my prized possession.

Well.. it was my prized possession.