55: Don't starve

I wanted him gone and out of my life, killing him was the only thing I could think of right now.

Jungkook immediately stopped silently snoring and shot his eyes wide open.

But..

Something was strange..

He looked at me with a pissed off face and one eyebrow raised but he didn't try to let me go.

It was only after half a minutes he rolls his eyes and grabs my wrists so tight that It felt as if it was about to fall off.

I began to yelp in pain as he twisted my arm.

"Ah.. AH! Jungkook stop!"

"You think I'm that dumb not to know you would do such a thing? You've thought wrong my love. Please go to sleep, I'll let this slide for now" he clears his throat and shuts his eyes again.

I bit my lip and thought in my head what just happened. I knew he was strong but..I never knew he was THAT strong enough to almost break my whole arm off.

There was a small light that shone in the corner of the room so I could see my surroundings just a little. I looked at my wrist and it looked really dark, it must have been bruises from what he just did.

After who knows how long, Jungkook finally woke up and stretched his arms out while yawning really loud.

"Good morning beautiful!" He happily grins as he looks at me.

"My first night that I slept beside you.. oh my that was the best thing ever! I can't wait to do other things with you too"

Honestly, I didn't sleep at all the whole night, I probably looked like a wreck to Jungkook but unfortunately he didn't seem to mind at all.

I finally lifted my back up from the bed and rubbed my eyes as he turned the lights on.

"Are you hungry darling? I bought sausages for breakfast.. y-you like them right?" He asks me.

I didn't look at him and looked downwards without responding. He sighs as he knew I still wasn't going to talk for now.

"Let me just get them for you.. they're in the kitchen" he says as he walks his way out of the room and makes the love of his life some breakfast.

I could hear the sound of humming growing louder as Jungkook made his way back into his bedroom where I was. He held a plate in one hand and a fork with the other.

"Just for you, now dig in!" He says while placing the plate in front of me and the fork beside it.

No reaction.

"Maybe.. oh I know! How about I feed you then okay? You'll eat then right?" He asks me.

Jungkook picks up the fork and digs it in a sausage. "Open wide" He places the food next to my lip but I didn't move a muscle.

I didn't want to say anything to him at all, I didn't want to communicate whatsoever too.

Jungkook began to grow impatient and waited a little longer before finally giving up.

"You're gonna starve yourself Meiko. I don't want that! Just please.. eat later on" he places the plate on the table next to me.

I sigh as I looked around the room not giving Jungkook eye contact ever since I woke up. I began to play with my necklace that was still around my neck.

Jungkook noticed the necklace too, and it seriously bothered him that she still had it around her.

He clenched his fists one more time and began to breath in and out forcefully.

That stupid necklace..
He thought to himself.

"You know what?" He shouts.