39: Your skin

I carried her up to an empty room, she was too drunk to know what was happening and let herself fall back on my arms which here were holding her.

She moaned a little and grabbed on to my shirt. It was quite a surprise for me that she touched and gripped me.

I opened the door and turned on the light. I placed her gently on the side of the bed trying not to make her fall down or move her joints in any way.

I placed my hand over hers, which were still gripping on to me. I could feel the softness of the palm of her hands. Everything about this exact moment was perfect.

I slowly pulled her hand off of me and put it to the side of her.

"Go to sleep now.. I'm here" I whispered to her.

I walked over to the other side of the bed and went on top of it.

Moving closer and closer to her, a wave of energy hit me every time I was near her.

And here I was.. sitting next to her as she sleept ever so soundly. This was the first time I could see her sleeping, and I already love it! I've been waiting for this moment.

I wished I would have taken my camera with me but sadly I didn't think I would need it. Plus it wasn't small enough to hide.

I really wanted to capture this moment and look at it forever...

"You look so beautiful Meiko.." I softly said as I caressed her cheek. She indeed looked breathtaking.

Her cheeks were so soft that I felt like feeling them all day and night. Her face was an addiction to me.

Then I moved my fingers downwards to her neck slowly. So smooth. I wanted to kiss it so badly.

My index finger moved down more, till I stopped at her collarbone.

I giggled because this was too fun and pleasing for me. I wanted to do this forever.

"Meiko~ my sweet sweet Meiko~" I hummed happily.

I wanted to do one more thing before she woke up..

Something I've been thirsty to do for quite a while now...

Something I wanted to do since the day I laid eyes on her..

I moved my head closer to hers and slowly pressed my lips against her soft ones.

The feeling... I could feel a wave of energy going up and down my body.

I also felt something I've never before down there, I could sense an erection. It was different but.. I liked it.

It was a long kiss, I was glad she didn't wake up.

I giggled once more from the enjoyment.

After about an hour of gazing at her sleeping ever so soundly, she finally moved around a little and slowly began to open her eyes.

I moved my head back fast but still looked at her.

She looked around the room in confusion and yawned. Meiko didn't know what had just happened and where she was.

As she looked around the room, her heart jumped as she saw me.

"J-Jungkook?"