60: My love

"That was.. something I never felt before" Jungkook says as he wraps his arms around my naked body.

"What they said was true alright, I can definitely feel closer towards you"

I could barely move, my back was already damaged from before and to top it all off, I couldn't move my legs because it ached.

I didn't plan on having intercourse any time soon, especially not with an abusive psychopath like Jungkook.

I tried my best to act in front of him and I was glad he fell for it. But now I don't think I can handle it anymore, I can't force myself to smile again.

Maybe it was finally time for me to give up my body to Jungkook. I don't think I could have said no in the first place, but this has gone too far.

He crossed the line this time for sure.

"So this is how it feels like.." he giggles.

"I can't believe I waited so long for this day. And it was truly something pleasurable, don't you think?"

I didn't reply back to him and shut my inflated eyes from crying continuously.

"Ah.. you must be tired, I mean.. I guess I did go a little too much rough on you, heh"

"I love you beautiful" he says as he kisses my forehead an stands up.

He places a blanket on top of me and tucks it in. After that he put his shirt and pants back on which were originally lying on the floor and bed.

One month after kidnapping

Slowly by slowly, I was becoming insane myself. The fact that there wasn't any windows or a clock annoyed me because I didn't know what time of the day it had been.

Had my parents called the police and have been looking for me? If so, why haven't they been able to track me down already?

Jungkook would always go out and buy me things which meant he probably wasn't a suspect so he was free to go anywhere.

Had no one been able to predict it was him? Well.. Now that I think about it, him and I only had a few interactions with each other in public aside from sitting next to each other in math.

I gave him my body completely for him to do whatever he wanted with it. After our 'first time' I was done with the acting and he could sense I didn't like what happened in any way. But he continued to show affection towards me. Even when I didn't look the best, even when my skin became pale and even when I looked sick.

Day by day I was becoming weaker, and soon enough I couldn't even stand from the pain between my legs.

My voice would crack from me screaming too much, I could barely talk that much anymore.

I gave up on trying to escape officially.

How was it possible for such a psychopath like him to exist?

I would have thought he would get bored of me after a while but no.. he just loved me more day by day.

No one has found me yet. I've been waiting for such a long time, hoping for a miracle where the police would come breaking the door and finally take Jungkook away from me.

Oh how I hated him so much. It would have been a pleasure for me to see him getting tortured.

But I finally gave up. I gave up on waiting to be saved. No one special was in my life anyways. Yoongi is gone, and so is Song. The thought of me being stuck here forever haunted me, but then I thought to myself on the ways I could be set free.