25: The truth

She sighed as she took a note out from her pocket. She gave it to Yoongi who read it with his eyes wide open.

"What.. h-how.." He was speechless.

She looked at the floor and played with her fingers. "Yoongi, was it true when you told me you wrote those notes?" She asked him.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry.. but it's not. I can explain why I did it though..!"

"Hm?" She was waiting for what he had to say.

He gently cupped her hand and looked at it with a slight smile. "It's just.. I really like you, and finding out there's someone out there who likes you too... well.. I just really want you all to myself. In fact, I got jealous, and.. I was afraid."

"What were you afraid of?" She asked him.

"Afraid that maybe you'll not want to be with me after knowing someone else likes you too.. We don't know who this person is but it still worries me.."

What a lame confession.
I scoffed to myself while observing their conversation.

He could do better.

Meiko's expression changed and.. smiled.

Why is she smiling.. why the hell would she be smiling at this situation?

"Yoongi.. my feelings won't change for you no matter what! I don't care that some person is sending me love notes, I don't care that someone else likes me. The only person I care about is you.. you only" She said as she hugged him.

He grinned and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly while letting his head rest on her shoulders which was comfortable from the warmth of her body.

"Let's just be honest with each other from now on okay? Nothing will change" she said to him.

He nodded "of course"

I don't understand.
I don't get this at all.
Why would she forgive him after him lying to her?
Why would she forgive such a monster like him?

She will regret it.
Yoongi did this all the time to girls. I didn't pay attention that much but I overhear things when people sit near me.

I'm just waiting for him to finally get bored of her.

Then I can have her all to myself.