22: Plan B

All my effort, all those notes I sent her was all a waste. I clenched my fists and someone could hear me breathing heavily from anger if they were standing next to me.

I clenched them so hard that my nails dug into my skin and blood leaked out.

I had to do something.. something which would make her confused. Maybe this was an advantage for me, an advantage for them to split apart.

I chuckled because my plan was perfect.

I ran to her locker, knowing she was outside with her friends and her new boyfriend. I looked around to see if anyone was there, but luckily everyone was outside due to the clear sunny day. I ripped out a piece of paper from my notebook and took out my pen.

I wrote a message on it and slipped it into her locker.

That should do it.
I said to myself proudly.

I lifted my bag up and proudly walked away.

Meiko's POV

Yoongi told me he would walk me home today, I thought it was really sweet of him, he told me he didn't want me walking alone in the streets because there could be all kind of bad people.

But this place I was living in.. it was very peaceful somehow. I couldn't imagine anything bad happening here.

When the bell rang to signal every student that school was over, I gathered up my books and held them in my arms.

I struggled to hold them all in one arm as I searched for my keys. When I grabbed them, I put the smallest one inside the keyhole and opened my locker.

Suddenly, I noticed a note fell on the floor.

I looked at it in confusion for a few seconds.

I placed my books in my locker and picked up the note from the floor. I smirked to myself while picking it up.

It's probably Yoongi again, it's cute he's still sending me it even though he's with me..

I grinned as I finally picked it up and started to read it.

But.. the expression on face suddenly changed and my heart sank as I finished reading the sentence.