32: I love you too

Suddenly, Yoongi's phone rang during the conversation with Meiko.

He looked at the phone screen for a few seconds and sighed. "I apologize for interrupting our dance but I have to take this.. it's my mother."

Meiko said it was alright and she will be waiting for him to come back, in the meantime she talked to her friends.

Yoongi answered the call and walked outside.

"Sorry mother, the music is too loud, let me go outside so I can hear you better!" He shouted.

Yoongi walked somewhere quiet because there also seemed to be a lot of noise outside too. He went to a place just behind the building which was clear enough to listen to the call.

"Yes? Is something wrong? Oh I see! Have fun with dad. I'll be home maybe in an hour or two" he starts to laughs "okay I'll look forward to it! Yeah yeah.. I have my coat in the car just in case. Okay bye now, I love you too!" He sweetly said at the microphone to his mother.

He locked his phone and put it in his pocket. but just as he did that, he felt a sharp pain coming from his back.

He was too stunned by the sudden action.
Yoongi's hand shook as he slowly felt where the pain was. An object appeared to have been gone through his back as he wasn't looking.

He quickly turned around to see who it was.

To his surprise, a figure was standing just two meters away.

"Y-You.." He stuttered.

"I'm.. I'm so sorry I have to do this but.. it was my last option. I didn't want to do it but you gave me no choice" I explained to him.

I walked towards him in fast pace, he tried to walk backwards and somehow defend himself by raising his hands but he was outmatched due to me having a much bigger body than him.

I quickly grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him straight at a wall. He groaned in pain.

"You just don't understand do you? Meiko is mine.. and mine only. No one can have her except for me.." I said to him while twisting the knife with the blade that is fully inside his body. He screamed from the pain he was in.

But I covered his mouth in case anyone would hear him.

"I'd love to hear you scream but sadly someone will know we are here.. and I can't allow that can I?"

I pulled the knife out and dug it just underneath his right shoulder. He screamed through the palms of my hand covering his mouth.

His legs slowly became weak and dropped on the ground. I bent down, pulled the knife out of him and turned him around.

I grabbed his throat with one hand and in the other hand I held my knife.

"Lips.. the lips which were used to kiss all the girls in the school.. to kiss Meiko... " I said with hatred as I traced his lip line with the tip of my knife.

He wasn't able to scream from the suffocation as I held him by the throat tightly.

"It would be a real pity if you couldn't kiss her anymore, right?" I asked him.

His eyes were wide open and staring right into me, he shook his head continuously while kicking his legs in the air.

Sadly he couldn't do anything.. he was weak.

I sliced the top part of his top lip and then did the same for his bottom one. I gave a huge grin because I was enjoying myself as his face was permanently destroyed and blood splattered and trickled down his teeth and soon to his throat.

He immediately started to gag as I let go of his neck.

"Do you understand me now? I just can't let anyone have Meiko, she's all to myself. No one in the world shall ever lay their eyes on her. And I'm disgusted by the fact that you're all over her. I realize it's too late to do anything about the state you're in now, I'll just finish it off, it will do everyone a favour!" I smiled.

I dug the knife inside his chest as my final move deeply. Blood splattered on my face, but I didn't care because of how fun this was.

When I knew he was no longer breathing, I pulled the knife out and stood up. His blood dripped from my hand. I rubbed the mess on my tuxedo and walked back home after checking no one was looking, leaving the dead corpse of Min Yoongi behind.