37: Lets not get drunk

Meiko's POV

I walked to Songs house wearing flats, white shirt, a leather jacket and jeans.

I rang her doorbell waiting for someone to answer the door. Her parents weren't home so I was expecting her to answer.

Finally, when she did open the door she was shocked.

"Are you kidding me?"

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"That's all? No high heels? No makeup?"

"....uh"

She sighed and gave up. "Okay okay, lets just go." She grabbed her keys and locked the door of her house.

We hopped into the car and she drove off.

"Does your parents know?" She asked me.

"Well.. They do know but they told me to come back early"

Song sighed. She was hoping I was going to stay much longer.

"It's fine right? I mean, you did say we were going only for a little while" I said.

She fake laughed and nodded.

She was feeling a bit off today, I didn't know why though. I hope it's nothing serious.

I could hear music the closer we got. The party definitely seemed alive.

We both got out of the car and walked inside. The loud music bothered me because I wasn't in the mood and there was too much people getting drunk.

"What's wrong? Do you not like it?" She asked me in concern.

"Uh.. it's fine" I crossed my arms.

Song had no choice.. she had to do it.

"I'll get something to drink, you stay here and sit okay?" She said.

I nodded and let her walk away.

I sighed and looked around, everyone seemed to have a great time.

I caught my eye on someone who stood out and somehow was different than the others. He leaned against the wall and looked around. He wasn't talking to anyone.. just lonely like me.

I wondered what Jungkook was doing at parties. He didn't seem like the type to go since he barely talked to anyone at school.

"Here you go!" Song finally arrived and handed a plastic cup to me. "This won't make me feel anything.. right?" I asked.

She shook her head. "It's only a little bit of beer, it won't do any harm at all!" She lied.

I listened to her and drank it.

I felt really dizzy and my mood suddenly changed. I wanted to stretch, I wanted to dance. I don't know why it suddenly changed but it doesn't matter. I want to have fun.

I stood up and danced with my friend and also other people I didn't know.

Song told me she would be right back but that was about half an hour ago. I didn't care that much and danced to the music. I drank more and more that I lost count.

"Wow Meiko, I never seen this side of you.." someone said to me while looking at me up and down.

"I like it.." Jimin licked his lips and without me reacting, he smacked his lips into mine.

But suddenly.. he fell backwards.

Jungkook clenched his fists and breathed heavily while looking at Jimin. He looked as if he was about kill him.