34: Agony

Meiko's POV

I didn't come to school for a whole week because of me being utterly heartbroken that my boyfriend brutally got murdered.

I cried continuously and looked at the selfies we both took when we were on our date. It just hurt me too much to even look at him. Oh how I wanted to him to have me in his arms once more.

"Why are you recording me?" Yoongi asks as he looked up at me.

"Because I want to!" I giggled.

"Ah I hate it when people record my face.."

"Because you're too handsome?" I said.

"No! The opposite of that"

"You must be insane" I pecked his cheek and grinned. He closed his eyes while smiling.

Then the video ended.

That was the only video I had with him. The only video I can hear his voice.

But I finally had to go even if I didn't want to. I didn't wear any makeup and I didn't style my hair. I grabbed whatever was in the wardrobe and put it on.

Everyone whispered and looked at me. I didn't care about it, I didn't care about how I looked at all.

I passed Yoongis locker, it had flowers and a frame with his face on it.

"How are you coping?" My friend asked me.

"How do you think?" I straightforwardly said.

"Yeah.. sorry I asked. It's just so brutal what happened.. I can't even say anything."

"I.. I need to go to the restroom.. " I quickly ran.

"WAIT I'LL COME WITH YOU!" My friend followed me.

I walked inside, there it was a huge mirror and a sink underneath it. I turned the tap on and splashed some water on my face.

My friend ran inside and found me. "You don't need to run like that"

Then, my friend noticed something. "Is.. is that what I think it is?" She moved closer to me and tried to grab my hand but I moved it away.

"Nothing, it's not" I lied.

She gave her second attempt to grab my hand but this time with force.

She rolled up my sleeves and looked at it.
"Meiko.."

"I SAID ITS NOTHING!" I shouted.

"You.. cut yourself? That's not the answer to your problems! It won't make Yoongi come back"

"Gee thanks for reminding me that!"

"I'm just saying. But do you really think Yoongi would like the fact that you're doing this? That you're hurting yourself physically?"

"Yoongi has gone through much worse than this, HE GOT STABBED MULTIPLE TIMES and he.. he got harmed in his face..." I burst into tears.

"I miss him so much.."